BSL Update: Regular Season 2008 #9

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League File is ready

Game Date is 7/31/08

TRADING DEADLINE HAS PASSED.

Deadline fo rnext export is Wednesday 5/9/12 at 2:00 PM central time.

Last edited:
Yikes glad I made some moves went from 8 games above. 500 to below. Dang SP Drake went from a 8 inning shutout in his debut to a 1-4 record above 7 era think may have been a bit early calling him up

Braves slipped back to 2.5 games back of NY. Plenty of time to make it up and take 1st place back.Hopefully the addition of Escobar to my rotation will do just that.

Yeah, I am patiently waiting for the comeback of Johan Santana to perfect my 5 SPs. :)

Yes... Another 2 sims and I have a feeling this race for the AL east will be over and I will just to play for the wild card again.. Your pitching is unbeatable. as long as your bats can put some runs on the board.. Good Luck!!

White Sox exported...probably part of that wild card race. Cueto experiment results in a season ending injury

Everytime I think I can take a shot at the Wild Card, I lose another player to injury (or suspension).

Injuries are WAY down compared to last year league-wide, but the curse of the Royals still exists.

Everytime I think I can take a shot at the Wild Card, I lose another player to injury (or suspension).

Injuries are WAY down compared to last year league-wide, but the curse of the Royals still exists.

I see Dice-K got into a fight with my best guy and now he's serving a 10 game suspension! Head hunter:p