BSL Update: Regular Season #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League File is Ready

Game Date is 5/11/08

Export for Sim Deadline is Tuesday 4/24 2:00 PM central

Rookie draft pool is now available for viewing in software or on website.

Last edited:
I just noitced that as well? I think it may have got posted in the wrong spot and Nick might have just missed it. Do we need to repost or ? thanks

downloaded and exported

Last edited:
Rangers exported. We got Hamilton back in the lineup and are looking to reclaim the AL west from the Athletics!

My upload didn't get processed. Granted I did it almost two hours before the new sim was uploaded as I can only access the game at night every couple days. If I don't so anything this sim, will it get processed in the next go around?

I really don't want to spend the time trying to fix this issue as I had a guy on waivers and really needed to move a pitcher in his place. Now I'm going to have to wait until Mid-June to replace him due to it being 16 days = 2 sims. I'd rather just bite the bullet and let it go. But I need my players up.

Message me the moves you needed to make, I imported exports at 6:30 PM so if you exported after that the changes wouldnt have taken place. the export you did make will go thru before the next sim is run though so it wont be 16 more days before the changes take place, the changes will go in place before the next sim is run

Marlins exported... scratching our heads why, on paper our offense is pretty improved from last yr, but in reality sucks a big fat bat barrel :(

Braves going strong, team ranked in the top 10 in all batting and pitching stats except 1. Pitching has all but 1 in the top 5. And on a side note, my AA team is off to a 22-9 start.

Back