BSL Update: Regular Season #4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League File is ready for all

Sorry for the delay but Oakland had the entire software in a tizzy :eek: :p .

Game date is 5/27/08

Deadline for export is Thursday 4/26/12 at 2:00 PM central

Which will take us very c;lose to the draft

Rookie Draft is Sunday 4/29/12 at 6:00 PM central time - send lists if you cant make it

Last edited:
The AL East is going to be a great race this year. Everyone is knotted up at the top of the standings!

Happy to only be one game out of first place with one of my biggest thumpers in Wigginton out on the DL for another sim and a half. The team is clicking on all the right cylinders and I'm thrilled with our results so far.

Steph

Never going to have a chance if Hamels keeps getting into fights. Suspended 5 games at the beginning of the season and now 11 games for fighting with Braun.

For getting off to such a strong start, I feel the wheels coming off.

Todd

The AL East is going to be a great race this year. Everyone is knotted up at the top of the standings!

Happy to only be one game out of first place with one of my biggest thumpers in Wigginton out on the DL for another sim and a half. The team is clicking on all the right cylinders and I'm thrilled with our results so far.

Steph

Should be a fun race in the AL east... Things are going to heat up around the All-star game.. Yankees get Wiggy back, Orioles get Anderson, Paz back, Rays get Santana back for the September run, Red Sox get Fielder,Pedro,Crawford back to turn things around..

Good Luck Yankees, Rays, Orioles, and Red Sox!! I will keep looking over my shoulder to see who is behind me... Before someone runs past me>> LOL!!! Have fun...

Lost Penny for 13 months and a MR for 3-4 months. Mets were able close within 1/2 game, hopefully we can extend the lead back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.