BSL Update: ROSTER EXPANSION

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League file is ready.

I ran a 2 day sim. so everyone would be able to expand their rosters if they wish to.

SO this is a very short only 2 game update to the league.

We will have a short deadline for roster expansion. Deadline for export tomorrow 3/20/12 at 2:00 PM central

I wanted to run a full sim, but this way everyone can play with their rosters however they want.

Last edited:
Giants downloaded and exported. Had my AAA minor league 1st pick called up a month into the season and he was NL player of the month, goes a long way to explaining why the pitching is thin and poor this year, but I am at a loss as to why my staff ranks dead last in virtually every category.

Giants downloaded and exported. Had my AAA minor league 1st pick called up a month into the season and he was NL player of the month, goes a long way to explaining why the pitching is thin and poor this year, but I am at a loss as to why my staff ranks dead last in virtually every category.
Because I have 1 reliever that's doing pretty well

Blue J's exported and expanded..

Hoping the expanded roster helps with the loss
of Guerrero,Loney,Stewart and Savage.. Plus lost
Klein after the 2 day sim... Holding onto the wild card
is going to be a challenge... 24 games against the AL East!!

Drafted Volstad and promptly put him into the rotation. Saw my team then go on a 25-4 tear and get within 6 games going into September.

18 of my final games are against the Brewers, Cardinals and Cubs -- all teams fighting within 1 game for first. Hopefully the Bucs can overcome the 5-25 late April/May debacle and claim first.

I have two guys on my team I promoted that are on fire.

K. Nelson and G. Badger this is the only reason I could trade Holiday and not resign Soriano at the end of the year.

.5 in 1st in Wild Card and have about 5 games with 1st place Braves in next sim.

Status
Not open for further replies.