BSL Update: Rule 5 - Free Agency 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League file is ready

Sorry the draft went a little screwy.

Please everyone Check your DFA area and make sure players are moved where they need to be.

Tomorrows deadline is 2:00 PM central time for exports Basically put your players where they belong.

TOmorrows sim will be 5 More days of free agency for offers/offer adjustments
Tuesday we will sim to the start of winter meetings.

I am out of town till Friday I know I got some players on the DFA. Would you be able to send them down for me? Also did the Rangers sign anybody?

Nick, I dont think I will be able to get the file downloaded before you run todays sim. I tried before I came to work this morning but couldnt . I am not sure if I signed any one in the FA but if I have any DFA guys could you let me know. the Web page is still in October. I might not get home from work in time to move anyone. Thanks Pat

any chance of going back to the every 2 day sims soon?

nick and all,

i am having trouble removing players from my 40-man roster that were put there just to be protected from the rule-5 draft. i thought we were going to be able to do so without any penalties or using up any of that player's eligibility status etc? now, i can't get anyone OFF the 40-man roster! help please. thnx!

I think the only way to get them off once they are put on the 40 man is if they clear waivers. Not 100% sure, but I think I remember reading that in one of the threads.

Once a player is on the 40 they have to clear waivers or be outright released to get taken off the 40....that is the point of rule 5. Youcant continually stack minor league talent

any chance of going back to the every 2 day sims soon?

Yankees have exported. And I agree with Pat, any chance we get back to every 2 day sims in the near future? I'm finding a less than 24 hour turn around to be very difficult.

Steph

Yankees have exported. And I agree with Pat, any chance we get back to every 2 day sims in the near future? I'm finding a less than 24 hour turn around to be very difficult.

Steph

We did it to expediate the offseason. I am working on the sim schedule for 1/1/08 to spring right now...will see what i can do but the final decision is nicks, i just advise

Yes, I can lengthen the next 2 sims I think, I just wanted to put a move on this early offseason stuff, Let me ask cory a couple of questions and I will make an adjustment soon

We did it to expediate the offseason. I am working on the sim schedule for 1/1/08 to spring right now...will see what i can do but the final decision is nicks, i just advise

Yes, I can lengthen the next 2 sims I think, I just wanted to put a move on this early offseason stuff, Let me ask cory a couple of questions and I will make an adjustment soon

thanks guys, I am just having trouble with this one because it was uploaded so late last night and I could not get it downloaded before I came to work this morning. I have to work til close to the download time so I am not sure I will be able to get home in time to export today . Not complaining, just trying to keep caught up. Thanks , and thanks for all the work. Pat

Hey, Anything that can hurt the Colorado Rockies I am for............ :) Just kidding Pat.

Arizona downloaded and exported.

Ron

Hey, Anything that can hurt the Colorado Rockies I am for............ :) Just kidding Pat.

Arizona downloaded and exported.

Ron

LOL, you made me miss sleep last night Ron, you dangled all those Rule 5 guys out there for us and then , WHAM, pulled them back! I think we all had whip lash. HaHa. Pat

LOL, you made me miss sleep last night Ron, you dangled all those Rule 5 guys out there for us and then , WHAM, pulled them back! I think we all had whip lash. HaHa. Pat

Can you tell I don't know much about this. I thought since the season was over I had a few weeks before I had to worry about anything but was I wrong. If I would have lost some of those guys I would have pulled my hair out (and I don't have much left as it is).

Ron

Can you tell I don't know much about this. I thought since the season was over I had a few weeks before I had to worry about anything but was I wrong. If I would have lost some of those guys I would have pulled my hair out (and I don't have much left as it is).

Ron

LOL, nothing hurt for sure. I think James pulled some hair out trying to find a guy who was not pulled back ! Yeah, I am glad you got them protected, you had some real good players out there at first. Pat