BSL Update: Spring Compleete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League File is Ready

Game Date is 4/4/09

Export deadline for Opening Day Sim in 2:00 PM Central Time MONDAY July 2,2012

MAKE SURE YOUR ACTIVE ROSTER IS AT 25 before exporting.

Also Please make sure your Minor leagues rosters are at the appropriate levels.

Braves had the worst Spring Training record, hopefully this isn't a sign of things to come.

Well, made it out of spring with no injuries. Had a losing record but was putting out an almost all minor league line-up after the first few innings.

Just had a blast doing all my line-ups for the season, going to try more platoons to start off the year and see how they do.

Love this game, good luck to all of you in the upcoming season!:)

Nick

I cant demote my players from the spring training roster??? I just tried to move Ledee and Wiley back to AAA and ot says they are out of option years.

Is this have to do with me not being able to export last sim?

Nick

I cant demote my players from the spring training roster??? I just tried to move Ledee and Wiley back to AAA and ot says they are out of option years.

Is this have to do with me not being able to export last sim?

If they have no options they will have to stay or be waived to return to minors. Spring training is treated just like the regular season for people with no options or right of refusal (5+ MLB service)

If they have no options they will have to stay or be waived to return to minors. Spring training is treated just like the regular season for people with no options or right of refusal (5+ MLB service)

Opps guess you learn something new everyday I would of never brought those bums up.

Opps guess you learn something new everyday I would of never brought those bums up.

I don't like the fact that the computer automatically brings up everyone on the 40 man roster for that reason. I have had players that clear waivers last year so I could send them down only to have to do the same this year. Is there a way to set it to manual call ups for spring training?

I don't like the fact that the computer automatically brings up everyone on the 40 man roster for that reason. I have had players that clear waivers last year so I could send them down only to have to do the same this year. Is there a way to set it to manual call ups for spring training?

Ouch, there is a setting you will want to change. In Manager Options do you have do you have Roster Moves set so that the computer does it for you?

Back