BSL Update: Spring Training 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League file is ready

Game Date is 3/20/10

Export Deadline for the finish of Spring is Thursday 8/23/12 at 2:00 PM Central time. Thursdays sim will take us thru spring and The Regular Season will start on Saturday 8/25/12, anyone out of town or anyone who cannot export for that sim, Will have to send me detailed Roster adjustments So that on Saturday your active roster is back to 25 Players.

As I stated in a seperate post earlier today, I did not make any of the Option adjustments based on how the Real MLB works, so there may be a lot of roster moves for people to make after Thursdays Sim.

Cubbies started Spring 11-3 (2 of those 3 losses were by 1 run!:eek: )

The Curse of Kansas City strikes again!!! Sorry Cory...

SP Yovani Gallardo to miss 8 months with partially torn ulnar collateral ligament.
(Out for the season)..

Nick - make sure to stop on the last day of spring games so the game doesn't auto-assign rookies to MLB service time deals.

My computer crashed (with the SIM league on it, using my wife's laptop), can someone tell me how the O's are doing so far?

Thanks,

Todd

Braves 7-7 so far, not bad hoping to have a better season this year.

Back