BSL Update: World Series Complete, Offseason, Owner Change

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Website is up, league file is uploading now.

Congrats to the Texas Rangers.

End of Season Financials have been completed. The Mariners and Phillies both were negative cash and will lose a 1st rounder.

As such, Seattle has been WAY negative for 3 seasons with no sign of recovery, has been inactive to say the least (only 3 posts on The Bench since Bench Bucks came to being are trade confirmations with the same team) so he is no longer the Mariners owner. I have an owner lined up that I am setting up into the league this next week hopefully. I will run the team until that point.

With the offseason upon us, everyone needs to respond to team options this upload! It also is probably the last chance (maybe two) to resign and free agents that are not renewing or going through arb with you.

You also can go into your team offseason arbitration screen and adjust or withdraw arb offers, as well as offer arb to type A or B free agents that are leaving.

The next sim deadline is Thursday at Noon Central time.

Last edited:
Wow!!! Fourth times the charm!! Proud of my team! Finally! Good series marlins!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thanks Chris... great season and Congrats!! Sorry we didn't put up much of a fight, but sure did enjoy this ride!! Latos went flat the entire post season and Melhuse didn't get going until the WS :(

Phillies ready for off season. We won't be in the "red" next year. Probably will have lowest player payroll!! Just hope to put enough fans in the seats to turn a profit.

Congrats, Chris! Good run for both teams this season.

I noticed new budgets were set for 2018. My owner graciously increased my budget by about $20 million. I guess that's the benefit to having an owner with a "Charitable" fiscal personality. Reds are up to a league-high $132 million budget - now I just need to make sure I spend it a little better/smarter than last year!

Note to all small market and/or budget-conscious teams - feel free to send trade offers of your high priced superstars my way ;) I've got $90 million available cash and budget room to burn through!

Eric

Congrats to the Rangers on winning the World Series!

Here's to a hopefully quick off season--I love FA and all but I miss reading those box scores:)

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online

No members online now.