Bulk Lots FS - Numbered, Inserts, Parallels/Refractors, Rookies - Nice Stuff Cheap!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GotMelky

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I'm getting ready to set up one of my quarter sales in the next few days but wanted to see if anyone was just looking to purchase a bulk lot of those kinds of cards before I go through the effort of scanning/listing.

The lot would include numbered cards, parallels, inserts, SP Cards, rookie cards, and other misc. items. The vast majority of the cards would be 2018 products and these are the kind of cards you would drop into .25/.50/$1.00 boxes at shows.

Included are roughly two and a half cases of 2018 Update items, a case and a half of 2018 Heritage High products, and lots and lots of other stuff. I just opened some 2018 Bowman Draft and dropped in some of these as well.

My bulk price is .05 per card plus whatever shipping cost ends up being. Probably around 2,000+ cards total! Feel free to ask questions - should be a pretty great deal for someone. Might be willing to sell in smaller portions if people are just looking for trade bait - like 500 or 1000 card lots.

An example of the cards from one of my old quarter sales would be:

https://www.blowoutforums.com/showthread.php?t=1254495

If you want them shipped the way I ship bulk base (Medium Flat Rate - Padded sides/bottom/top with cardboard interior walls) your shipping cost could be very low. If you want them team bagged or penny sleeved you'll need to pay for the supplies - if you want them boxed in BCW boxes, again you're on the hook.

More examples:
aaah420g.jpg
ca821s73.jpg
15b0n3wy.jpg

What can we do for a price on the entire lot not including shipping we can figure that out later is there any chance of trading