Bulk Traders Wanted: Your team for my teams!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ragtop12

MVP
5.00 star(s)
THIS IS ON HOLD. DON'T AVE TIME TO PULL ALL OF THIS RIGHT NOW> SORRY

Hey all... looking to unload my base, inserts, rookies, etc. in team lots. I am looking for:

ANY steelers cards
Newer Pirates from 2007 and up, or from 1982 and before

Primarily the lots I have are majority 2005 and up. I probably have a couple hundred of each team, but can trade in smaller lots. PLMK what team you are interested in and what you have for me in Pirates. I also have some extra Pirates for trade too if you want to swap Pirates!

This is also a bulk trade, not looking to list anything, just say 100 Pirates for 100 Cardinals. Thanks!

LMK
Thanks
Obed

Last edited:
I could possibly do a Steelers for Cubs if you have any. PM me. Thanks

Ok, I can get you 100 Pirates from 2007-2012 for 100 Tigers from 2005 and up. What brands do you want? I can do UD, Topps, Bowman, etc. LMK!

when you get the chance to do this agian im in for a seattle mariners team lot no dupes if possible for your pirates have 100 right now i wth an auto and gu :) just tell me the # you have and i can add to it
thanks again chuck

when you get the chance to do this agian im in for a seattle mariners team lot no dupes if possible for your pirates have 100 right now i wth an auto and gu :) just tell me the # you have and i can add to it
thanks again chuck

OK Will do. I am going to sort my cards this week into teams and will get back to everyone.

Back