Bumping expired auctions

pltcards

5.00 star(s)
Come on guys , quit bumping up auctions that have long expired. you are just cluttering up the forum. Thanks

criollos

5.00 star(s)
Come on guys , quit bumping up auctions that have long expired. you are just cluttering up the forum. Thanks

Agree 100%. Plus, why are we promoting auctions with guaranteed hits on packs? I thought that as a group we were opposed to "guaranteed hits" on packs sales. I could be wrong though. If someone could clarify that for me I'll really appreciate it. Thanks.

RHauch

5.00 star(s)
First off I want to say I absolutely love "The Bench". That being said, I think it is time to add some more moderators to help keep the site up to date. Things like the bumping of auctions that have ended months ago need to be removed. The Trader of the Month has not been updated for almost a year (March 2014). I know the moderators we have now do a great job but maybe it is time that they have a little help with things. I would be willing to help with something and I am sure we could find others to do the same to help keep "The Bench" a top quality site.

Ron

rotorob

5.00 star(s)

Thank you!!

First off I want to say I absolutely love "The Bench". That being said, I think it is time to add some more moderators to help keep the site up to date. Things like the bumping of auctions that have ended months ago need to be removed. The Trader of the Month has not been updated for almost a year (March 2014). I know the moderators we have now do a great job but maybe it is time that they have a little help with things. I would be willing to help with something and I am sure we could find others to do the same to help keep "The Bench" a top quality site.

Ron

Ron -
Agree, I love The Bench, the cluttering of the forums makes it difficult to see posts that are ones we would like to see. I would also be willing to lend a helping hand.

togaman

5.00 star(s)
Totally agree This is best trade board bar none IMO but it would nice if posters when they get whatever they were looking for or sell off would replace post title with Please delete and the moderators would actually do it.

togaman

5.00 star(s)
It would also be nice if the thread posters could delete comments made on their own started thread as some repliers stick on all their added stuff and clog up posts as well as snarky unnecessary comments.

pmanningsfan73

5.00 star(s)
I thought I already posted in this thread? Maybe it was a different thread but with the same complaint. Oh well I just keep my mouth shut as I have really became more active here on the Bench & come to love it as my favorite forum with a lot of decent members here.

Also QUIT BUMPING EXPIRED AUCTIONS!!