Burnt Orange and some extras

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CW13

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
So Arron and I went to Saturday's UT Alumni game. The weather was fantastic(75 and sunny) and I thoroughly enjoyed my time there.

The only negative imo is the autograph event beforehand with the current players. Due to NCAA compliance issues, no outside items are allowed inside(balls, pics, cards, etc). They provide a poster and a terrible, terrible baseball. It's mainly kids getting these, and I decided not to do the team signing. It's pretty pointless to get a ball signed that in one year will completely fade. This was my first time to go the Alumni game; and I did not realize security was so strict(even bringing outside items in to the game!!) Some people weren't even allowed to bring in baseballs for the game. I thought that was weird. But I digress...

The cool thing is that the event is free, parking is free and they even give out a free hot dog and drink to everyone who attends(I got lucky and found two more free coupons, so yeah I devoured 3 dogs Kobayashi style!!)

Here's what I got
Jordan Danks 3 cards one is dual with Belt, other dual with Kyle Russell
Cory Knebel 2 cards
Drew Stubbs 2 cards
Kenn Kasparek
Brooks Kieschnick
UTAlumni11_zps8572ea1b.jpg
Taylor Teagarden 4 cards
Chance Ruffin
Cole Green
Taylor Jungmann 4 cards(1 for Spencer)
UTAlumni3_zps2d4dc0a9.jpg
Erich Weiss
Kirk Dressendorfer
Curtis Thigpen
Calvin Schiraldi 2 cards(wins award for least friendly alumni)
Bruce Ruffin 4 cards
UTAlumni2_zps09ebbb5b.jpg
Greg Swindell 10 cards(2 for Spencer)
UTAlumni4_zpsf77e664e.jpg
Legendary Coach Cliff Gustafson returned and even coached 3rd base one inning(he turns 83 next week)...That was awesome

UTAlumni6_zps755e40dc.jpg
Brandon Belt OMLB
20130204_160032_zpsce7e140a.jpg
I also got a few customs for the guys I didnt have cards for(Cameron Rupp, Brandon Loy, Brandon Workman, Kyle Russell)
And Arron hooked me up with some extras he got recently TTMing
UTAlumni5_zps1432bbf5.jpg

Thanks for reading!! I hope to attend this again next year...
Chris

Whoa! That's a haul! Hope the hot dogs didn't give you heartburn! Congrats on some great pick ups, Chris!

thanks guys...if someone really needs one of those schiraldis for a set, pm me.i may trade one