busted a bunch of baseball today w/hot box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

robby

MVP
5.00 star(s)
so went by the card shop today to get some supplies (yeah right thats all I thought I was gonna get :D ) anyways started off with one pack of Bowman sterling heres the goods on that.

IMG_0004.jpg

Ok so nothing major so I grabbed 2 jumbos of 2012 topps got your usual assortment of inserts. Will list them if anyone wants. Got these 2 from there.

IMG_0006.jpg

So 2 hits 2 packs not bad cool to get one of the sp cards
Wondering whether or not to get anything else the ups guy comes in and drops off a shipment 11 elite and 11 heritage minors. A buddy of mine that was in there grabs 4 packs of the minors and heads out. So I grabbed the rest of the box as well as the elite box glad I did it ended up being a hot box.
heres the goods from those 2

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

Also got some inserts out of the elite and some of the #d shade variations from the heritage. Will list if anyone wants. So I figure Im done right lol go up with my supplies and get rung up and I notice this lone pack of Marquee sitting there thats been up on the shelf for a long time so I asked his best price on it. He tells me 15$ since its been up there forever he must have figured everything good had been pulled from the box.

IMG_0005.jpg

Only Campanella I can find on the bay sold for 81$ delivered so Im very happy with it.

All are ft the Campy will be hard to get though.

Thanks
Robby

I like the Sterling Freeman base and would like any Andrelton Simmons (Braves) if you got him in the Heritage minors. My tradelist is at my www.

PLMK. Thanks!

I like the Sterling Freeman base and would like any Andrelton Simmons (Braves) if you got him in the Heritage minors. My tradelist is at my www.

PLMK. Thanks!

No Simmons that Im seeing I could use this one from your list
Throwback Threads Dynasty Carter\Gooden\Strawberry\Hernandez, Mets, D-6 37/1500

robby -

I can use the Musser Heritage Auto and the Halladay Marquee base. Check my site and let me know if anything interests you. Thanks!

Scobes

Thanks it was fun I havent hit a hot box in quite a while.

The only hot box I can recall ever hitting, if you can call it one, was a blaster box of 2001 Fleer Authentix...I was in college, nothing else to spend my dollars on except my girlfriend, bourbon, and cards...lol. I pulled a few AUTO and GU'd redemption cards, including a Griffey Jr., that Fleer never sent me and said they had no recollection of it! Jerks...anyway, nice job on the "hot box"...I wish I could have that kind of luck with cards these days!

Would that work in a PWE trade for the Freeman?
works for me if you want to post it up

robby -

I can use the Musser Heritage Auto and the Halladay Marquee base. Check my site and let me know if anything interests you. Thanks!

Scobes
have some interest in this one
09 UD Goodwin Champions Autographs A-SK Kelly Shoppach (CLE) ($10)

Great Breaks!
I love that Nishioka card, it's a good one!

The only hot box I can recall ever hitting, if you can call it one, was a blaster box of 2001 Fleer Authentix...I was in college, nothing else to spend my dollars on except my girlfriend, bourbon, and cards...lol. I pulled a few AUTO and GU'd redemption cards, including a Griffey Jr., that Fleer never sent me and said they had no recollection of it! Jerks...anyway, nice job on the "hot box"...I wish I could have that kind of luck with cards these days!

thanks guys

I apologize! I no longer have the auto you wanted so I had to reject the trade. Sorry! Let me know if there is anything else you'd want. Thanks!

Scobes

Didnt really see anything else that caught my eye thanks though