By The Letters Need "A", "D", and "E"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2007 SP Authentic By The Letter Autograph Joaquin Arias /75 A
2007 SP Authentic By The Letter Autograph Andy LaRoche /40 A
have those two, looking for needs in my signature, or I can sell..
plmk, thanks!

2007 SP Authentic By The Letter Autograph Joaquin Arias /75 A
2007 SP Authentic By The Letter Autograph Andy LaRoche /40 A
have those two, looking for needs in my signature, or I can sell..
plmk, thanks!

Don't have anything from your wants - how much for each DLVD (separately)? Thanks,
Brian

I have these two, if interested. LMK Thanks!

Barry Urbanek - PogoCards

Baker, Jeff 2007 SP Authentic 102 #24/50 (Rockies) - $12.00 “A”

Cameron, Kevin 2007 SP Authentic 136b #28/50 (Padres) - $12.00 “E”

I have these two, if interested. LMK Thanks!

Barry Urbanek - PogoCards

Baker, Jeff 2007 SP Authentic 102 #24/50 (Rockies) - $12.00 “A”

Cameron, Kevin 2007 SP Authentic 136b #28/50 (Padres) - $12.00 “E”

Yes, I'm interested - What can you use for them? Thanks,
Brian

What about this one for the two? LMK

2002 Upper Deck Yankee Dynasty Memorabilia YJRK Willie Randolph Chuck Knoblauch Jsy $25.00

Thanks for the offer, but it took me a little bit of effort to pick up the Randolph GU, so I'm going to hang on to that one for now. Let me know if you see anything else for the time being. Thanks,
Brian

That's really about all that I saw of interest from your list. Maybe next time.

Barry

Thanks for the offer, but it took me a little bit of effort to pick up the Randolph GU, so I'm going to hang on to that one for now. Let me know if you see anything else for the time being. Thanks,
Brian

Let me see if I can pick up the A and E from Pogo Cards, and then I'll let you know.
Brian

Any interest. I can sell both for $10 delivered cash or $10.70 paypal if you could use them both, or the prices earlier mentioned for them separately.

Any interest. I can sell both for $10 delivered cash or $10.70 paypal if you could use them both, or the prices earlier mentioned for them separately.

I will probably buy these 2 from you. I'd like to check on one more option, and then I'll be able to give you a final decision.