By the time I get my 2010 Topps...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dankir96

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I ordered 3 Jumbo boxes of 2010 Topps from Charm City Cards. They're due to finally arrive this week. I know it's not CCC's fault, but this is ridiculous. By the time I get them and organize, I won't be able to find anyone to trade with.

Last edited:
Know how you feel....ordered four boxes of bowman chrome a few years ago with my local hobby store.....their order never got delivered.....and had to be reordered....and while I waited..everyone else was trading away! Hopefully, you will get some good stuff from the jumbo's!! If you pull any gold cards of any Twin players keep me in mind for a possible trade. Best regards, David

Keep me in mind for any Nolan Ryan cards you might pull! Unless you are only looking for 2010 Topps....I don't buy packs unfortunately.

I am working on the Gold #/2010 set so if your not doing that set I am sure we can work out a trade or two.

Good Luck with you boxes,

Ron

I was wondering why my lcs doesn't have the jumbo packs yet, now i know.