Can anyone hit my "2000 Hits" collection? Let's build a bigger trade, too!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tribefan

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Hi All,
I just updated my "2000 hits" collection but have never promoted it on The Bench for possible hits.
Let me know if you can help.... http://www.freewebs.com/tribefan44001/want2000hitsclub.htm

Some of these are easy hits that have eluded my pack busting. No trade too small. If you find something, check out my other wants and lets build a bigger trade to make it worth the effort and postage. If you are happy with a 1-2 cards PWE trade, I'm good with that, too!

I really enjoy reviewing the "All Time Hits" list every off-season and adding to the collection every so often. At some point, I'll have to get images up to make it more interesting, I guess.

Enjoy the collection and appreciate any hits that may come my way!
Cheers,

Michael

Last edited:
Hi Michael,

Great project. Wish you luck with it. I have these for you. All have life-time stats on the back.
Would look for a Jeter, Griffey or Ripken. LMK when you can. Thanks, Bob

Keeler Willie 2011 UD Goodwin 95 .40
Duffy Hugh 2006 SP Leg Cuts 31 .60
Wallach Tim 2003 Topps All Time 12 .60
Butler Brett 1998 Score 76 .20
Sosa Sammy 2008 UD Spectrum 95 1.25
$3.05

Hi Michael,

Great project. Wish you luck with it. I have these for you. All have life-time stats on the back.
Would look for a Jeter, Griffey or Ripken. LMK when you can. Thanks, Bob

Keeler Willie 2011 UD Goodwin 95 .40
Duffy Hugh 2006 SP Leg Cuts 31 .60
Wallach Tim 2003 Topps All Time 12 .60
Butler Brett 1998 Score 76 .20
Sosa Sammy 2008 UD Spectrum 95 1.25
$3.05

Hi Bob,
Thanks for taking the time to dig for some hits... much appreciated!

Let me know if something here works...

2012 Topps Golden Greats GG-26 Derek Jeter NYY HOF $3
2012 Topps Golden Greats GG-27 Derek Jeter NYY HOF $3

If not, I can dig into older Jeters and/or Griffey, Ripken.

Michael

Last edited:
Either one of the Jeter 2012 Golden Greats is fine. Could you possibly post it. I'm in the middle of digging out some cards. If not, I'll do it later.

Thanks, Bob

Just found out that the Tim Wallach I have only shows his stats up to 1992. If you still want them, please send only one of the Jeters. LMK when you can. Sorry about the mistake.

Bob

Hi Bob,
Thanks for letting me know. I don't need that Wallach then.... that's right, they are images of RCs and older Topps cards.
I'll send Jeter # 27.
Thanks,

Michael