Canceled and added to Bowman Chrome Break!

gwynn_fan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Added 2 2021 Bowman Platinum Blasters, 96 more cards 6 Retail only Ice parallels

Reduced! 2021 Bowman Platinum Two Mega Boxes Wal-Mart Exclusive! Pick Your Team Break​

• Release Date: October 2021 (exact date depends on location)
    Mega Box Configuration: 5 cards per pack, 20 packs per box
    Hanger Box Configuration:4 cards per pack, 8 packs per box

1. 2021 Bowman Platinum Baseball Mega Box Break 2 Autographs 2 boxes 4 autos 200 Cards​

• 2. 2021 Stadium Club Blaster 1 Master Photo 40 Cards including 7 Red Foil & 1 Black Foil on Avg.​

• 3. 2021 Absolute guaranteed either an auto or relic 40 Cards including 7 Green Parallels & Green Inserts​

• 4 2 2021 Bowman Platinum Blasters 64 cards 8 Ice Foil parallels​

• 5 Pre 1994 Wrap.Pack​

• Bonus cards for each team selected.​

Here is how this break will work. There are 15 spots and the price is $16 per spot. Each spot gets you TWO teams! When you sign up for the break you tell me what your first team pick is (from unpicked remaining teams). $15 for additional spots.
When all 15 spots fill, I will start a transaction with my PayPal address and players will begin picking our 2nd teams in the REVERSE ORDER in which you signed up. So spot 15 will pick their 2nd team first, then spot 14, and so on all the way back to spot 1. You will get all of the cards of the all players from your 2 teams in this break.

The break will most likely take place, after all spots are filled. It will take place live on YouTube and the link will be posted at the top of this frame and the time. For the best experience, you can click on the view on

Any questions? Don't be afraid to ask.
I hope everyone will tune in and have a fun time!
Thanks
LMK Bob

1 mechjo16 Angels
2 bearpup Tigers
3 bdink25 Yankees

Last edited:

gwynn_fan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Back from an longer than expected vacation, after being snowed in Cody Wyoming.
So, I have added pictures of the product and the odds on the Topps products.
The Bowman Platinum cards are very nice and I copied the link to the Jabs Family break of the 2021 Bowman Platinum.

Hope I can get at least 10 spots filled.
Thanks Bob