Cancelled! 2015 Bowman Inception 8 Box Case Group Break???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Any interest in trying a 2015 Bowman Inception 8 Box Case Break? Aaron Judge, Javy Baez, Carlos Correa, Francisco Lindor, Kris Bryant, Bryce Harper, Aaron Nola, Luis Severino, etc. autos.

Each box contains 5 cards...4 Autographs and 1 Autograph Relic Card. So there would be 40 Autograph Cards in this case!

Here are possible ways we could do this break...

1) Serial Number Style Break 10 spots at $75 per spot each spot will get you a random number and you would get all cards ending with that number.
Interested Members:
Dragonslayer913
grapler135s

2) Random Box Style Break 8 spots at $95 per spot each spot would get you one random box and you would get all the cards from that box.

3) Random Division Style Break 6 spots at $125 per spot each spot would get you a random division and you would get all cards of players from that division.

4) Random Hit Style Break 40 spots at $20 per spot each spot would get you a random hit, we would put all of the cards we pull and all of the names of people in the break in the randomizer to see what everyone gets.

Thought this one sounded like it could be fun. Let me know if there is any interest in this one!

Thanks!
Mike

Last edited:
Mike

You can't do teams some teams aren't represented like the Cardinals some have very minimal cards its loaded with Yankees | Red Sox | Cubs and 2nd tier is the Indians Nationals and some others go on Beckett and type in 2015 Bowman Inception (team name) and you'll see how many cards each team has --- I would do serial numbers style break but cards w/o serial numbers I would just sit aside and divide them up amongst everyone as you can get a good assortment of different numbers.

Best,
David

Mike

You can't do teams some teams aren't represented like the Cardinals some have very minimal cards its loaded with Yankees | Red Sox | Cubs and 2nd tier is the Indians Nationals and some others go on Beckett and type in 2015 Bowman Inception (team name) and you'll see how many cards each team has --- I would do serial numbers style break but cards w/o serial numbers I would just sit aside and divide them up amongst everyone as you can get a good assortment of different numbers.

Best,
David

Thanks David for pointing that out...I’ll take the random teams option out since all teams are not represented.

For the serial number style break we would do it like we have been doing them in the past. Each person would get a random number and then they would get all cards with serial numbers ending in their number. For cards that aren’t serial numbered we would just use the card number or if it is a letter we will use whatever number that letter is in the alphabet.

I’ll mark you down as interested in a serial number style break.

Thanks!
Mike

Was also thinking about throwing in a free spot...like whoever ends up on the top of the list after we randomize the names gets their money back for that spot.