Cancelled! 2019 Topps Series 2 Jumbo Box Random Pack Group Box Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Hi everybody there was some interest in doing another 2019 Topps Series 2 group break to see if we could get lucky and hit some Pete Alonso RC cards. Would anybody be interested in trying a random pack style group break so that everybody in the break would have a chance to pull an Alonso RC?

So this would be for ONE JUMBO BOX of 2019 Topps Series 2. It would be a Random Pack Group Box Break. Each box contains 1 autograph, 1 relic card, and 1 commemorative relic card; 10 packs per box, 46 cards per pack.

For this break there will be 10 Spots. Price will be $35 per spot which would cover the cost of the pack and shipping. There are 10 packs so each spot gets you one random pack and you will get all of the cards from that pack. We will randomize the list of people using random.org to decide who gets which pack.

Please let me know if you are interested in joining and let me know what number you would like me to put your name next to. We will be randomizing but you can pick where you would like your name to start before we randomize. We will roll the dice and randomize the list of peoples names in the break to see who gets which pack.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

Break Participants:

1. David K.
2. grapler135s
7. gestes72

Last edited:

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!