Cannot submit Trouble Ticket

sandman43103

4.90 star(s)
Trying to submit Trouble Ticket to get my status restored, but the link just resets page.

Any insight?

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Where do I change my address?

You can change/update your mailing address by clicking on "Trade Manager" on the blue navigation bar at the top of your screen. A drop down menu will appear, click on preferences and you will be able to change/update you mailing address. If you need additional help.....you can contact one of the Moderators and have then correct your status. Best regards, David PS the status changed because you entered a new email address?

Last edited:

Mike121

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Mike- Thank you for fixing that. How do I get back to HOF-level?

I still need to look more into this. There was at least one other member who is experiencing the same issue as you so something is definitely messed up. I'll try to get it fixed for you this evening after work. We're a little busy here today so I likely won't have time to look into it until I get home.

sandman43103

4.90 star(s)
I still need to look more into this. There was at least one other member who is experiencing the same issue as you so something is definitely messed up. I'll try to get it fixed for you this evening after work. We're a little busy here today so I likely won't have time to look into it until I get home.

Mike-

Much thanks. Take care.

greatdadx2

5.00 star(s)
Mike- Thank you for fixing that. How do I get back to HOF-level?

same here Mike

Thanks,
Robert

Mike121

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
I guess I'm going to have to manually change everyone who requests it until I can figure out what caused it to be removed. Both of you should be good to go.