Card Shop Haul - 2011 Finest, 2012 Bowman, 2011 Draft, & More!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GotMelky

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Took some stuff to the card shop today and we ended up trading around $600 in cards. I picked up a ton of stuff for my rookie project and a little wax!

2012 Bowman - 6 Packs
*Bowman Chrome Prospects Refractors /500 - Jeimer Candelario
Blue /500 - Michael Pineda
Prospects Refractors /500 - Eddie Rosario
International - Matt Dominguez
Chrome Prospects - Harper, Rosario, Austin, ++

2011 Draft - 8 Packs
Prospect Autographs - Jarek Cunningham (silver border?)
Refractors - Mark Hamburger, Arden Pabst
Purple Refractors - Dante Bichette, Jordan Sheffield
Prospects - Lindor, Bauer, Others
Chrome Prospects - Bundy, Others

2011 Finest Mini Box #1
Rookies - Mike Trout, Dustin Ackley, Mike Moustakas, Dee Gordon, & More
Orange Refractors /99 - Zach Britton
Refractors /499 - Eric Hosmer!!!
XFractors /299 - Tsuyoshi Nishioka
Dual Jersey Orange Autographs /99 - Mike Moustakas

2011 Finest Mini Box #2
Rookies - Mark Trumbo, Brandon Belt, Kyle Drabek, Freddie Freeman, Michael Pineda, & Others
Red /25 - Michael Young
Refractors /549 - Mike Trout!!!
XFractors /299 - Dan Uggla
Refractors Auto /499 - Michael Pineda!!!

Think I did okay on the packs and such. Not too mention the huge stack of PC stuff I picked up and some new trade bait!

I can use one of each of these chrome prospects to complete my set if you pulled them from 2011 Draft:

Dylan Bundy #18, Drew Gagnon #34, Larry Greene #36, Kevin Matthews #57, Kolten Wong #90, Joe DeMers #97

Have the Bundy and this one:
2011 Bowman Chrome Draft Prospects #BDPP34 Drew Gagnon - $0.60

My wants are on my www. Thanks!

Have the Bundy and this one:
2011 Bowman Chrome Draft Prospects #BDPP34 Drew Gagnon - $0.60

My wants are on my www. Thanks!

All I saw from your list was my 2005 Topps Total Justin Verlander RC but I'm not actively looking to move my last Verlander RC at the moment. Let me know if there is anything on my tradelists on my sites that you can use.

Ryan

I like that Danny Hultzen purple, but it probably books for a lot more. I can use the 2011 Draft Mike Trout you have - need to check BV to see where we are.

I like that Danny Hultzen purple, but it probably books for a lot more. I can use the 2011 Draft Mike Trout you have - need to check BV to see where we are.

Unfortunately the Trout was just moved. The Hultzen purple actually doesnt book but since it is rarer than the Blue which is $20, I'm at $25-$30 on it.

Thanks,

Ryan

David - I should still have these available if you are interested.

2012 Bowman Silver Ice #75 - Roy Halladay - $5.00
2012 Bowman Silver Ice #89 – Brian Wilson – $5.00
2012 Bowman Silver Ice #116 – Trevor Cahill - $2.00
2012 Bowman Silver Ice #159 – David Ortiz - $3.00
2012 Bowman Silver Ice #198 – Brett Pill - $5.00
2012 Bowman Silver Ice Prospects #BP75 – Dillon Maples - $3.00

You can check for hits off my want list or I could do $6.00 delivered for you in a bubble mailer.

Nice Break! Any Ice from the bowman? Best regards, David

Yeah, I figured in the $20 range on it - no idea why Beckett has not priced the Purple Chromes. I have a couple that are sitting here with no price.

Unfortunately the Trout was just moved. The Hultzen purple actually doesnt book but since it is rarer than the Blue which is $20, I'm at $25-$30 on it.

Thanks,

Ryan