Card shop pick ups.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nice cards! THe 1967 Topps is the best looking set ever IMO. The bright colors and natural backgrounds make it nearly impossible to top, And that '72 Bench looks really nice from what I can see.

Kirby have you noticed an increase in the amount of vintage at your LCS? My LCS in very rural upstate NY gets a ton of nice vintage coming in the door. It seems with the increase in popularity of the hobby, more people are looking to move their vintage cards while things are hot, and often moving their vintage for the newest products. Just curious if you are seeing the same thing?

Nice cards! THe 1967 Topps is the best looking set ever IMO. The bright colors and natural backgrounds make it nearly impossible to top, And that '72 Bench looks really nice from what I can see.

Kirby have you noticed an increase in the amount of vintage at your LCS? My LCS in very rural upstate NY gets a ton of nice vintage coming in the door. It seems with the increase in popularity of the hobby, more people are looking to move their vintage cards while things are hot, and often moving their vintage for the newest products. Just curious if you are seeing the same thing?
Not as much, the one that is just down the street from my house, doesn't have a ton of vintage, or even recent singles in the store. The other two in the area, one does a lot more with autographs and other memorabilia, but that is where I picked up the Bench and also got the Dave Parker RC and a 76 Tom Seaver recently, but it seems like their vintage is dwindling each time I go in... I would love to snatch up the 54 Bowman Mickey Mantle that they have, but the 450 price tag is a bit much at this point. The last in the group seems to have a pretty good selection of vintage, but am not seeing a lot of movement on it. But that is a nice bonus for vintage collectors.