card show in WA state august 11th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardtrader2005

BANNED
5.00 star(s)
BANNED
for those in Washington State there is a card show coming in Lakewood

its run by a bunch of old farts that have a great cards alot of fun. oh andmy dad is one of those old farts :)
mostly baseball but some often other sports and autographs items excellant place so go take a look :) they have signs and its normally the second saturday of the month but might be moving to the first.

also the antique mall is rather large and has sports items inside from cards to bobble heads mcfarlane figures etc. are inside. all around great place card show is in the back and parking is right by the door!!!

South Tacoma Antique Mall
8219 south tacoma way Lakewood WA 98499

August 11th and then September 1st or 8th.

and no i dont get a commission :( lol
chuck

Chuck,

I have been to that show a couple times. It is pretty fun and all of the dealers are super cool and easy and reasonable to deal with. I won't be able to make that one but hopefully in September.

Matt

yeah its basically under new management :)
so spread the word they are trying to get more people and not compete with the other card show that does a monthly