Cards I can't find - 3 cards for 3 sets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Xdj511

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Ok, here's a list of cards I can't seem to find anywhere. If anyone has any of these cards please let me know.

2004 Donruss
#36 Brandon Webb

2004 Fleer Platinum
#157 Mark Mulder

2008 SP Authentic Rookie Exclusives
#RE-MA Matt Tolbert

I'm sure the Brandon Webb card exists, it's just rare. There haven't been any base cards pop up on eBay (plenty of paralells) and I've been trying to get the attention of the one guy who has it listed for trade/sale on the trading card database. The Tolbert card may not actually exist. Although it's on the checklist, I can't find any evidence anybody's ever seen one. It's not for trade/sale anywhere. At this point, if you do happen to have one, please just let me know the card actually exists even if you're not going to part with it just so I know I'm not chasing ghosts.

I bought a set of '04 Fleer Platinum missing one card and lo and behold, the card isn't anywhere. I've updated this list to include the card. If anyone has any of these cards, please let me know.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Thanks. The Mitre that was on COMC disappeared yesterday after sitting there for months. They are usually a ripoff. I've been patient and picked up a few when they pop up for $2-$3 on eBay.

Do you have a Beckett account? There's a guy on there that has 3 of the cards you need for trade.

I looked into it. You have to subscribe to use the trade feature. Oh well.
Yeah, that's why I asked. I sent the guy an offer. He had some stuff I wanted as well. Will let you know if I'm able to trade for them.
He has the Victorino and the 2004 Donruss Loewen and Redman.

That's great! Let me know what you'd want in return. I don't know if I can find any true RC's of any of the players in your sig but I can definitely put together some good inserts.

Thank you!

That's great! Let me know what you'd want in return. I don't know if I can find any true RC's of any of the players in your sig but I can definitely put together some good inserts.

Thank you!
You have any of the following inserts to trade?

2014 Topps Archives Major League Movie inserts
2015 Topps Archives Will Ferrell inserts
2018 Topps Archives Sandlot insert

lmk thanks

I'm going to wait until I get the cards in the mail. Want to make sure everything is good before we agree on a deal.

bump - back to the top - thanks to Dan I've got three of the cards I've been looking for. Hoping to find the rest!