cardsrus1 @ check out my cards

mrmopar

5.00 star(s)
Anyone happen to know who this COMC seller is and how they might be contacted directly?

They have a card I want to offer on, but I don't want to load store credit to do it. If they don't accept my offer, then I have money tied up on the site that I either have to spend to get refunded. Not worth the hassle!

HoosierBuddy

5.00 star(s)
If I recall correctly, the sellers send their cards into the website's "brick-and-mortar" building, and the cards are thus sent to the buyers directly. You pretty much need to purchase through the site.

MrBlackisBack

4.90 star(s)
Any money bought in store credit can be refunded, free of charge, within 30 days. I investigated this heavily because there was a card I needed and wanted to make an offer.

mrmopar

5.00 star(s)
Basically. They are based here in Washington and don't have a store front. I believe this is all done out of the owners home or perhaps people he employs to help.

If I recall correctly, the sellers send their cards into the website's "brick-and-mortar" building, and the cards are thus sent to the buyers directly. You pretty much need to purchase through the site.

I tried to email the site, but that resulted in nothing. I was hoping someone maybe knew the name or saw them advertising on another forum. Often people will link their selling accounts for COMC, Ebay, etc in signatures.

I see that refunds are available, but I guess I don't want to hassle with it. The card would be a dupe for me anyway, so my desire to make this happen is not as great. If I needed the card, I would make the effort.

Tankp

5.00 star(s)
Heck I just bought some cards the other day. This was my first purchase we will see what happens. I might keep on buying if they have what I need. Thanks to my friend jeredweaverfan.

mrmopar

5.00 star(s)
Sorry to wait so long to thank you. From there, it linked me to ebay and I tried to contact him thru ebay. Hopefully we can work something out. I don't want to join a bunch of sites I won't use just to contact someone!

He's active on Blowout Cards forums:

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/members/cardsrus1.html

The COMC staff respond to questions on the COMC feedback thread there:

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/...s-com-questions-suggestions-testimonials.html