Chat Room - Trade Night - Tuesday, June 15th

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Now that we have a chat room, and it seems to be working pretty well, feels like a great way to kick off summer would be a Trade Night. So mark your calendars for Tuesday, June 15th @ 9pm EST (early birds welcome), just want to give our friends out west enough time to get in front of their computers at home!

The chat room does have a private message function, so you will be able to work out trade details in private one to one, which will allow the room to stay somewhat "clean" as other pursue trades.

This thread will serve as a nice staging area for what you might be looking for, or looking to trade away.

For example, I will be looking to pickup any Kirby Puckett cards, especially those from 2021 Topps. And if lucky, maybe a couple vintage cards that I am in need of.

Hope to see a bunch of members participating, this used to be a great way to get trading done on the old Bench.

***bonus*** keep your eyes open for potential live chat events coming up for sporting events, where we can keep a running dialogue during a high profile game.

dbacknate

Rookie
4.90 star(s)
Now that we have a chat room, and it seems to be working pretty well, feels like a great way to kick off summer would be a Trade Night. So mark your calendars for Tuesday, June 15th @ 9pm EST (early birds welcome), just want to give our friends out west enough time to get in front of their computers at home!

The chat room does have a private message function, so you will be able to work out trade details in private one to one, which will allow the room to stay somewhat "clean" as other pursue trades.

This thread will serve as a nice staging area for what you might be looking for, or looking to trade away.

For example, I will be looking to pickup any Kirby Puckett cards, especially those from 2021 Topps. And if lucky, maybe a couple vintage cards that I am in need of.

Hope to see a bunch of members participating, this used to be a great way to get trading done on the old Bench.

***bonus*** keep your eyes open for potential live chat events coming up for sporting events, where we can keep a running dialogue during a high profile game.
I will be looking for 1986 Inserts from 2021, and 2021 Paul Goldschmidt!

Mike121

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
May be a long shot, but I'll be looking for any Tony Parker cards I don't already have, and any PSA/BGS graded Vince Carter rookies that I don't already have.

HockeyBrawler

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
This is great! I remember taking part in the New Member Chats and finding a few trades about a decade ago. Hopefully this brings a bit of a resurgence of The Bench. I'll mark it on my calendar and stop in for a while.

I'm an autograph collector. Specifically looking for signed cards from the following sets:

BASEBALL: 1972 Topps, 1982-1991 Donruss Diamond Kings, 2003-2005 Topps All-Time Fan Favorites, 2013 Topps Mini '72 Inserts, 2013 Topps Archives #1-50, 2021 Topps Heritage

FOOTBALL: 2004 Topps All-Time Fan Favorites, Heisman Winners on index cards

HOCKEY: 2001/02 Topps/OPC Archives, 2002/03 Fleer Throwbacks, 2002/03 Topps Total, 2005/06 and 2006/07 Upper Deck Rookie Class

INDOOR SOCCER: 1987/88-1992/93 Pacific MISL and NPSL

RACING: 1989 Maxx Crisco, 2004 Press Pass Trackside Hot Pass National Promos

Unsigned, I'm looking for any Cory Snyder regional issues, rarities, and short print runs that I don't have.