Check out what two quarters got me

baberuth#3

5.00 star(s)
I picked up this beauty at a garage sale last weekend for 50 cents.

Authentic Nike USA #9 Michael Jordan 1992 USA Dream Team Jersey

Now, it did have pretty big stains but my grandma worked her magic on it and they are now very faint spots. Despite that I could probably still make pretty big $$ on it, I'm definitely going to keep this to hang up and show off. :) Best find of the weekend.

If anyone has any Jordan cards of him in his white USA #9 jersey, PLMK, I'm looking to start a little collection.

-Curtis

Last edited:

theguru14

5.00 star(s)
That is a nice piece, but do you mean authentic as in he wore it or those are the ones they used? I ask because Champion was the offical jersey for the Olympics. Either way it is nice.

baberuth#3

5.00 star(s)
That is a nice piece, but do you mean authentic as in he wore it or those are the ones they used? I ask because Champion was the offical jersey for the Olympics. Either way it is nice.

Thanks and sorry about the mixup. I actually meant authentic as in everything sewn on (letters, number, logos). Man, I wish I did have a jersey that he wore, though. :)

Last edited:

Tankp

5.00 star(s)
HI send me your e-mail I have a few of them really nice dream teams cards. One of them is a plastic promo card. PM me with your e-mail. You will love them I am sure.
Thanks
Tankp

baberuth#3

5.00 star(s)
I remember when these came out...they were about $150 in the stores...great pick up for less than a buck for sure.

Yeah, I figured they were somewhere around that price new. Stains or not, I figured it was worth more than 50 cents to me.

HI send me your e-mail I have a few of them really nice dream teams cards. One of them is a plastic promo card. PM me with your e-mail. You will love them I am sure.
Thanks
Tankp

Hi, PM with my Email addy will be coming shortly. Thanks

-Curtis

Yanks22518

4.80 star(s)
Very Nice,My Grandma a few years ago was in a Goodwill,and found My Jordan Auto on a Photo in a Photo Album,That I guess when the people threw out did not no it was in there,she bought the Album and Gave me the Jordan

baberuth#3

5.00 star(s)
Very Nice,My Grandma a few years ago was in a Goodwill,and found My Jordan Auto on a Photo in a Photo Album,That I guess when the people threw out did not no it was in there,she bought the Album and Gave me the Jordan

I believe it. My other grandma has found many great things at Goodwill including autos. Not as good as something like that but it doesn't surprise me. Many people don't know what they're giving away or don't know that they're giving it away. A great find and I'm glad she gave it to you instead of selling it herself.

By the way, I have a 1996 Twins pocket schedule with AL ROY Marty Cordova cover as well as 2 2010 Twins Inaugural Season Target Field schedules. Selling for $1 Each or trading, just wanted to throw it out there.

-Curtis