Checking in

JJLevitsky

5.00 star(s)
Hey Gang -

I haven't been around much lately. There have been a lot of things going on that have taken my time. I am hoping that by the end of the summer to be able to be back at it like I used to be. Here are just the highlights of what is keeping me busy:

- Got laid off last summer, started a consulting job in October and was hired full time by that company in February
- My great uncle passed away in April. My brother and I have offered to be the administrators of his estate. My advice to everyone - WRITE A WILL!!!!
- In late April we decided, after 22 years in the same house, to put it on the market and look for a new one. This is looking like it will come to a positive conclusion by the middle of July.

So anyway, sometimes life interferes with the hobby but I will get back to it soon.

Thanks,

Jeff

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Hey Jeff! Thanks for the updates and sorry about the passing of your great uncle! Agree with you on the will part! Best regards, David

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
Hey Jeff

Hope everything goes good for you on your adventure on a new house Wish you the best on that
Sorry to hear about your great Uncle and I will have to look into a will and up date mine. Hope to see you Aug 1st for the golf tournamnent
Tom

JJLevitsky

5.00 star(s)
Hey Jeff

Hope everything goes good for you on your adventure on a new house Wish you the best on that
Sorry to hear about your great Uncle and I will have to look into a will and up date mine. Hope to see you Aug 1st for the golf tournamnent
Tom

Should be in the new house by then so it is looking good. We expect to close on it on 7/17. Lots of work to do to get to that point but I think we can make it. See you on 8/1.

As for the situation with my great uncle, he was 85, never married and no children. He also had no will. Apparently, he thought he was going to get better and then he would get around to it. He was the youngest of 8, 3 of whom are still living (ages 93, 92 and 90 I think) so there are good genes on my mom's side that way.

Thanks all for your sympathy. It is really appreciated.

Thanks,

Jeff

Thanks,

Jeff

seawolf17

5.00 star(s)
Good to "see" you, Jeff. Even though I haven't done much trading myself recently either, I've always enjoyed our Bench interactions and I wish you the best.

Chris

David K.

5.00 star(s)
In California...if you have less then 100, 000.00 worth in the estate.....its easy....but over that amount then you need a will. Best regards, David

JJLevitsky

5.00 star(s)
In California...if you have less then 100, 000.00 worth in the estate.....its easy....but over that amount then you need a will. Best regards, David

I think the condo is going to be worth more than that anyway. We will get through it. He was the youngest of 8 (3 are still alive) so it could get interesting since he didn't have any kids of his own.

Thanks,

Jeff