Christmas Contest for Ken Griffey Jr. auto! Winner is Mercedes! Contest is closed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
  • Please read the special Christmas rules.... As previous Winners are allowed into this contest....as long as they have 15 points!

• Pick a number from 1 to 100 for the contest. This is your number till the end of the contest! If u pick a duplicate number of someone's pick....don't edit your selection...just post another selection and indicate the reason why!

• Good morning everyone! You're playing for a 2008 UD Heroes light blue Ken Griffey Jr. auto/gu 35/50!! Gu is white with a red stripe down the middle!

• Must have at least 15 Bench points to enter and previous winners from my contests can enter this Christmas Contest!!

• If no winner... contest will continue till next Sunday and Winner will be the closest to the winning number. If its a tie, I'll break the tie with a coin toss (four quarters and the one with the most heads wins)

• Merry Christmas to everyone! David
  • Congratulations to Mercedes! Christmas contest was over so quickly that I'll be having a second Christmas contest tomorrow for Cal Ripken Jr. 2008 ud heroes iight brown auto 17/25! Everyone with at least 15 bench points is welcome to enter and everyone who guessed today can also enter!

Last edited:
83 and Merry Christmas

Thanks,
Mercedes

I will go with 24. Thanks for the contest and I am glad to be able to participate!

Thanks and have a Merry Christmas,
Dennis

54 merry christmas

Thanks!!

Scobes

Thanks for the contest and Happy Holidays!

Take care!
Mike

I have to try 25 - thanks.

Thanks, David. I'll try 96 Have a happy and joyous Holiday!
Rick

How about 77

thanks David and Merry Christmas
Henry

I will take 72. Thanks for the contest and Merry Christmas.

• We have a winner! Congratulations to Mercedes! First quess and it was correct! Because the Christmas contest was ended so quickly...I'll be having a second Christmas Contest tomorrow! Everyone can enter has long as you have 15 points including everyone who guessed today! It will be for a 2008 UD Heroes light beige Cal Ripken Jr. auto 17/25 from my personal collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.