Christmas Gift...

twins fan

5.00 star(s)
Sorry for the late thread 'bout Christmas but forgot to mention this gift I got for my christmas present. I got (drumroll please...)

Tickets to the fourth home game at Target Field!!!!!

Friggin sweet present and I am so pumped to go to that game. The tickets are right behind the dugout so hopefully I can snag some sweet autographs.

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Sweet!!! I'm a Twins fan on the West Coast .....born and raised in California....Visalia Oaks a long time ago.....were the Twins single A team in California...watched Tom Kelly and Puckett. I'll be going into A's stadium (McAfee) to root for the Twins this year!! Thats why I have the road cap on!! Happy New Year! David

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
East Coast Twins fan here, I usually catch 1 game at Yankee Stadium and at least one more at Camden Yards. Very nice gift, hoping to get out to Minneapolis someday and see them in their home unis....

SevensGotAGun

5.00 star(s)
I heard it was might be called for snow. :D
Nah, Great deal...tickets ahead to any game especially that sweet behind the plate. Plan well to get those autos cause they dont come easy (Im sure you know) I use to get in there and wrestle with the best of them for park graphs but I just got to the point (and old) where I said enough is enough I am going to a show and pay to meet that guy and make him sign. You should have a great time though and be sure to bring back pics and scans.

Happy New Year!
Shawn