Clayton Crenshaw 2018 series 1 number 350 code44 card ssp

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TOP18

BANNED
4.90 star(s)
BANNED
Good evening guys I put this card out before it's a super super short plant Clayton Crenshaw smiling I have it listed on eBay right now on my website if you'd like to see it you're welcome to take a look I'll be glad to p.m. pictures of this to anyone that would like to see it I'd like to trade this card I do not collect these it does nothing for my collection wear my PC I'm looking for a 2018 Topps Heritage unopened or cards that are evolved topper end in the set blacks or large numbers of reflectors purples Chrome's or whatever at a time for a trade for this I would be willing to look at any other trade that was proposed to me also because I may be able to trade that please let me know if anyone has any interest in this thank you

Brother this computer is messing me up real bad my email [email protected] if you could send me an email to my address I will be able to send you some photos of the cards back if you'd like to see the card right now it is James Kil - 60 on eBay there's photos and all the corners this card is meant it straight out of a pack actually a Wal-Mart pack believe it or not it's absolutely perfect no service damage no Corner damage no nothing beautiful beautiful variation I'd like to trade this for unopened material or rookie cards and preferably like to trade it for a higher value rookie card than anything maybe one or two cards for this card please let me know what you think and your thoughts on it send me an email to that address and I'll be able to send you some photos back to that address just don't know how to use the phone that well I appreciate it brother and you have a blessed evening