Cliff Floyd, Infante, Troy Glaus, more for trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pltcards

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Looking to maybe move Mike B. Young or Troy Glaus to free up some bucks and build for the long haul.

Young is signed long term and is a top SS, Glaus is power plus at 3b

Also willing to talk about these guys ;

Omar Infante, SS can play the whole infield decent numbers, young and cheap
Billy Traber LH Reliever

Cliff Floyd, power LF

Looking for good 2B, 3B if moving Glaus, a 3 or 4 starter , and prospects or upgrades. I am not in a position to take on salary much though. thanks Pat

Young has left the building, would love to move Cliff Floyd. Some power in the outfield. talke a look and let me know. thanks Pat

Last edited:
Looking to maybe move Mike B. Young or Troy Glaus to free up some bucks and build for the long haul.

Young is signed long term and is a top SS, Glaus is power plus at 3b

Also willing to talk about these guys ;

Omar Infante, SS can play the whole infield decent numbers, young and cheap
Billy Traber LH Reliever

Cliff Floyd, power LF

Looking for good 2B, 3B if moving Glaus, a 3 or 4 starter , and prospects or upgrades. I am not in a position to take on salary much though. thanks Pat

moved a couple of guys on original list. I would like to move SS Mike Young for a good SP, CF. and or prospects if anyone can use him. Top ten SS and signed long term. I would like to free up some money and I have made a couple of nice pick ups in the middle infield positions. Thanks Pat

I would be all over Glaus at about 4-5 mil per. That salary is a bit much at 11.

I can live with him for a few years, I need to move someone to let me be competitive in the bidding process when teams need to re-tool and cut salary. I havent been able to bid on anyone this pre season. Not used to this. In the old league I finally unloaded Manny and it turned my franchise around by freeing up a huge amount of money.

I may entertain letting Albert move on before I am done with this pre season.

Some of these salaries that were CPU awarded are silly .