close

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Saw that you were on right now....hoping you would be the one to reply.....Will trade in your favor my friend...Thanks a bunch
Robert

No need to trade in my favor. I'd take any non-Topps Diamondback cards, from 2008-2017. Scrub or stud, makes no difference. Post it up and I'll confirm, that way I can get the card in the mail tomorrow.

Thanks for your patience while I slowly work through trades. Speed is not my strong suit.

No need to trade in my favor. I'd take any non-Topps Diamondback cards, from 2008-2017. Scrub or stud, makes no difference. Post it up and I'll confirm, that way I can get the card in the mail tomorrow.

Thanks for your patience while I slowly work through trades. Speed is not my strong suit.

It is posted....I won't be able to get to my tradeables until early tomorrow....so if you happen to find time to look at my tradelist and find something, just let me know by tonight.....
Thanks for completing this set for me
Robert

It is posted....I won't be able to get to my tradeables until early tomorrow....so if you happen to find time to look at my tradelist and find something, just let me know by tonight.....
Thanks for completing this set for me
Robert

Are you doing any 2017 Topps? As for Dbacks, I don't have any of the 2005 Topps 1st edition Dbacks. You can set those aside for now. I'm going to get the Robbed card in the mail but I see plenty I can work on for a 2nd trade later this week or early next week. Just need to get caught up.
Joe

Are you doing any 2017 Topps? As for Dbacks, I don't have any of the 2005 Topps 1st edition Dbacks. You can set those aside for now. I'm going to get the Robbed card in the mail but I see plenty I can work on for a 2nd trade later this week or early next week. Just need to get caught up.
Joe

When you are ready to list what you need from me, just post on my trade list thread....we will work it out then
Thanks,
Robert

Back