Code of Conduct

Champs96ws

Bench Founder
5.00 star(s)
Simple rule don't act like a moron and you won't have any problems.

We are all here to trade cards and make some friends. Here is a short list of we will not tolerate here at THE BENCH.

1) Bad Traders!!!
2) Cursing or abusive posts, either in your posts or PM's *immediate suspension
3) Harassment via email or PM *immediate suspension
4) No Spamming of the boards. I have told everyone NOT to spam on other sites. The site is divided into individual sections. If it doesn't belong to any of these sections then it doesn't belong here. *1st given a warning, continuation results in suspension

shoopy

hello, I have a question.there is one person who I traded with when I first became a member.he asked that I contact him via his e-mail outside the bench which I did.4 or 5 e-mails and finally arrived on a trade.not big only 20.00 worth of cards. I had forgotten I had met him through the bench and did not post a trade. this person cheated me.has never contacted me nor read my e-mails after the 2nd week of not receiving the cards from him I e-mailed him no word for 3 or 4 days so I checked the status of the e-mail it said deleted so I sent another asking if their was a problem.2 days later status of e-mail deleted.what bothers me is I see him on the bench all the time and I send him PM's which go unanswered all the time.the problem is if I say anything on his post I get a stern warning only once have I done this. how do I get this across that this guy is dishonest in some of his dealings.I see he has 2 bench points so I know he has done some honest trading it is the dishonest trading I know he does that worries me.how can I warn people with out breaking our code of conduct?I won't print his name but he knows who I am outside of the bench.give me some feed back on this please.the trade was not big enough to fill out a mail fraud complaint as I said it was only 20.00 but still I don't want any of our members to fall victim to highr b/v deal scam.I even e-mailed him that if he had only e-mailed me back that he sent his cards and it must have been the P.O. that lost them I would have believed him.but deleting all my e-mails to him and not returning any of them only told me the truth about this guy.comments guys lets hear them

Mark Wing

5.00 star(s)
shoopy,

Send a PM to lprimus and explain the situation. I don't know if he can help you or not because the trade wasn't posted.

Mark

shoopy

hello mark, have done that and through my own naive fault of not posting there is nothing he can do.I have gotten over being mad .I just worry every time I see his name up on the board. he does not post any ads any more but he does answer some posts.thanks...greg

Mark Wing

5.00 star(s)
Greg,

Many members here post their own bad trader list on their web page. I assume you don't have a web page because there is no www link for you. They are easy to create and there are many places who will host for free. Plus, having your own web page is a great aid when making trades. If you wanted, you could go to my web page and search my trade list. If you find something you need, you can find something I need on my want list. Pretty easy.

I think if you do this, you will make your point. When dealing with someone new, I will often drop their name in a search engine and see what shows up. Most of the time, I find them on someone's good trader list.

Mark

shoopy

hello mark, thanks for the tips . I hopefully will soon have a www. myself and get all my cards on a list for others to look through. thanks again...greg

shoopy

hello, I would like to thanks our bad trader task force . although I made a trade outside of the bench with another bench member and got taken ,they seemed to have had a few words with said bench member and I am glad to say after a few months I have received the card I had traded for. thanks guys....greg p.s. it only took the task members a few days to resolve this bad trade turned good, after I have had no luck for months.

gestes72

5.00 star(s)
shoopy could you pm me with this guys id I think I was taken by him also but I didn't post the trade either and he just offered the card he agreed to send me in a pm but seeing I didn't have time to post the trade I have lost out.