COMC Black Friday Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dropped $82 on Twins cards I needed, including finishing off the UD Documentary, plus several cheap autos and a slew of 80's/90's odds & ends that I needed. Had a great time digging through the listings. Favorite buy was $2.95 for 2008 Stadium Club Beam Team Autographs Gold #GP - Glen Perkins #32/50

And quick shipping too. The cards I ordered on Friday were received yesterday. I havent had time to log them in but I did look through them and I am VERY pleased with condition and shipping.

Thanks,

Jeff

My shipment should be here by Saturday. Can't wait to finally get my cards in-hand instead of staring at them on the computer screen.

Got mine yesterday, overall very pleased only one card with a corner ding that I guess I didn't see online. Their customer service was great too.

Got my package today. Overall, I'm pretty happy with all the cards and am happy to officially cross them off my list. I'll be posting some of my pickups in the monthly pickup thread when I get a chance to scan them.