Coming Soon: A New Look

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I tried that and it doesn't.... in fact, having clicked on "Jump to new" I don't understand it's function, it seems to randomly deliver you somewhere down the middle of a thread...
It's supposed to take you to the first post in the thread that you haven't "read" yet. I'd assume that would always be the last post on the page considering if you're looking at a page it should assume you've read all the posts on that page. I guess I don't fully understand how that works either. 🤦‍♂️

Is there any way we can get rid of the "show only unread" on our individual pages? It makes it difficult to follow the pages we are working on.

Is there any way we can get rid of the "show only unread" on our individual pages? It makes it difficult to follow the pages we are working on.
Sorry I'm just now seeing this. You should be able to simply click on "Show only: Unread" to remove that filter.

I do and it keeps coming back. Is there any way to permanently remove it?
No, not on that page. The New posts page is supposed to show posts that are new to you. If you want a list of everything, including ones you've already read, just click on "What's new". That'll show a list of all threads that have been updated, whether you've seen them or not.

@bfd13, when you look at the New posts page, click on the button to remove the "Unread" filter. Now, when you have the page the way you like it, look at the "Filter" drop down menu. At the bottom there is a "Save as default" option. Click on that, then click "Filter". Now when you return to that page the "Unread" filter will be removed by default.