• ATTENTION: The Bench needs your help locating the last 4 cards to complete the Yankee Stadium Legacy set.

COMPLETE 2021 Topps Heritage 2 Box (Full) & 4 Box (FULL) & 6 Box 1/2 Case (FULL) & 12 Box Case (Full) Team Breaks

zlw1

MVP
5.00 star(s)
3 Spots left in the Case Break
5 Spots left in the 2 box break.

If the case break fills, I'll post trades in the trade manager for $$

Thanks!

Trishlp

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Zac - I'll take the Nationals in the case break as well.

I have a suggestion instead of listing the teams already taken at the bottom, list the teams still available as we can already see the teams taken next to each person's id. I was sitting here for serveral minutes trying to figure out which teams were left to take another spot.

Thanks,
Trish

mcgwirenut

Veteran
4.90 star(s)

I have a suggestion instead of listing the teams already taken at the bottom, list the teams still available as we can already see the teams taken next to each person's id. I was sitting here for serveral minutes trying to figure out which teams were left to take another spot.

Thanks,
Trish
HEY TRISH I HAVE A POST ON THIS THREAD IN WHICH I AM DOING THAT AND KEEPING IT UPDATED AS A SPOT IS TAKEN TRYING TO HELP ZAC OUT WITH THIS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE I THINK IT IS THE LAST POST ON THE FIRST PAGE

STEPHEN

zlw1

MVP
5.00 star(s)

Thanks,
Trish
Sounds good to me. I will adjust it. Thanks, Zach

zlw1

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Since the Heritage Case break has been filled, I will post trades through the manager to collect payment on the spots.
Reminder, case has already been ordered, and expected to arrive 03/19/21. We would do the random for the teams prior to this for the remaining 15 after all 15 spots are paid for.

Going through my mind, would anyone be interested in a second group break, for either a case, 1/2 case, etc... We could do 30 random teams, serial #/card # break, divisional break, or the same as the one before?
Likely I would think the 30 team random or the one we did before would draw the most interest. I can get the same case @ the same price for $117/112 a spot for the 15 pick your team/15 random teams, or $59/$57 for the 30 random team break.

Let me know the interest. I'm very tempted to rip a second for everyone if there is significant interest.

-----------------------------------------
Adding this to the original post... 03/04/21

Last edited:

zlw1

MVP
5.00 star(s)
2nd Team Case Group Break has been posted.
It has not been purchased yet, but if I have enough interest, I will purchase the additional case.

zlw1

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Zach, I would vote for 1/2 case and then be interested in more teams. Have you decided if it will be random teams? Jim
Jim, I could do a 1/2 case if I got enough interest. Would you be interested in random teams or picking your first team, and the second team randomized?
Realistically, it would be $62 for your first team spot and $57 for each additional spot.

I know I could get two others interested in this at roughly 4 spots filled. With 15 teams, and the money needed up front to get them, I'd need to get roughly 6-8 spots full before it could be ordered.