COMPLETE 2021 Topps Heritage 2 Box (Full) & 4 Box (FULL) & 6 Box 1/2 Case (FULL) & 12 Box Case (Full) Team Breaks

zlw1

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Cases are officially arriving Friday after 2 pm.
I plan on doing the break as follows: (Youtube Live)

2 Box Break Friday Night 9pm Eastern/ 6 Pacific

12 Box Case Break Saturday 530-600pm Eastern/ 3 Pacific

and if they fill in time, 6 Box then 4 Box Breaks thereafter Saturday Night.

Let's fill these 4 + 6 Box Breaks!!! :)

gestes72

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Just a question a couple of the RC are 3 player from different teams for example

Anderson/Garcia/Javier Braves/Yankees/Astros I acutally have the Braves in the Yankees how are those going to be split up along with the Chromes for the RC are those just going to be a coin toss or do you have some plan. Thanks

zlw1

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Just a question a couple of the RC are 3 player from different teams for example

Anderson/Garcia/Javier Braves/Yankees/Astros I acutally have the Braves in the Yankees how are those going to be split up along with the Chromes for the RC are those just going to be a coin toss or do you have some plan. Thanks
We can attack it this way:

1) If there are three players on the card for example, and four are pulled, each team gets one and the last one gets randomized between the three teams in a 5 random draw. 2 losers for the last card. (keep track of the loser teams here)
2) If there are 8 teams on the card and 7 get pulled, randomize them all where all 8 teams are on the list and 7 cards are available with 5 randomizer shuffles for 7 winners and 1 loser. (keep track of the loser teams here)
3) losers that did not win their card, will get put into a lottery at the end for the non-sports cards (minus non sport cut signature or non sport plus $500 card).. Let's say there are 100 losers and 25 non baseball cards, there would be 100 spots with 25 winners on the draw to divvy them up.

If we hit a 1/1 non sport cut or >$500 non sports card, we will either random them between all users teams in that specific break or sell it and split the profits between all users based on the number of spots you have in the break.

This video would not get done until later on, until after all the breaks are completed.

dragonslayer913

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Good grief Charlie Brown probably one of the worse box breaks I've ever witnessed and I get into quite a few box break throughout the week
some teams including mine may have less than 20 cards with none being an SP and it was a 2 box break.

zlw1

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Good grief Charlie Brown probably one of the worse box breaks I've ever witnessed and I get into quite a few box break throughout the week
some teams including mine may have less than 20 cards with none being an SP and it was a 2 box break.
Is this because of the collation of the product?
My spot for the Orioles got zero Mountcastles. And that was the idea for my pick.

Trishlp

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I opened 3 boxes yesterday and I am very disappointed in this product. I received 6 inserts/parallels per box. I got more out of my opening day boxes. Also had some damaged cards in every box. If this wasn't a set that I always put together I would run away from it if I saw it in the store.

zlw1

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I’m hoping the collation issues don’t follow from case to case. I am going to be taking the product to work today to do a case break on site at my family‘s business. So we will go as long as we have to.
Additionally I’m bringing the extra 10 boxes in case we do them as well.

case break will be approximately 530-600 pm eastern 230-300 pm pacific

I will post a link and give everyone 15 minutes to hop in to make sure everyone and anyone who wants to watch is there.

zlw1

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Were there any hits besides the Mondesi French (which is nice). The video breaks before the last hit and the wrap up.

thanks
Yeah I noticed that YouTube has these two time stamps one at 51 minutes and one at 1:11.
The last hit was a Xander Bogaerts Jersey.
First box had a Seth Lugo Black Border and Trea Turner Jersey.
I’m taking my camera to the business today to see if I get better results for the case.

Attachments

• 66B8C61C-C92C-443A-A3DD-67B138835BD9.png
    66B8C61C-C92C-443A-A3DD-67B138835BD9.png
    187.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 062698B2-FA28-464F-BD21-066F1519C999.png
    062698B2-FA28-464F-BD21-066F1519C999.png
    210.1 KB · Views: 2