COMPLETE 2021 Topps Heritage 2 Box (Full) & 4 Box (FULL) & 6 Box 1/2 Case (FULL) & 12 Box Case (Full) Team Breaks

twinjim8791

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Zach, Going to finish out the six box with four more teams. Twins, A's, Astros, and Reds. If you are cool, I would like to not have the base shipped, including the three I already have. Let me know total. Jim

zlw1

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Zach, Going to finish out the six box with four more teams. Twins, A's, Astros, and Reds. If you are cool, I would like to not have the base shipped, including the three I already have. Let me know total. Jim
Jim, does this mean you do not want the base from any of your breaks, or just from the 6 box break?
If it's just from the 6 box break, it would be $60 a team remaining, minus $15 from the 3 teams you already paid for.
So the balance for 4 additional teams would be $225.00 (minus base cards from 7 teams)
If you do not want the base cards from the case break + 2 box break, that would be an additional $15 less as well.

Base cards = Rookies + Veterans only... You would still get variations, refractors, sps, and any hits.

Let me know your plans, and I can create a sale in the trade manager.

twinjim8791

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Jim, does this mean you do not want the base from any of your breaks, or just from the 6 box break?
If it's just from the 6 box break, it would be $60 a team remaining, minus $15 from the 3 teams you already paid for.
So the balance for 4 additional teams would be $225.00 (minus base cards from 7 teams)
If you do not want the base cards from the case break + 2 box break, that would be an additional $15 less as well.

Base cards = Rookies + Veterans only... You would still get variations, refractors, sps, and any hits.

Let me know your plans, and I can create a sale in the trade manager.
Zach, never mind, just include all cards. Jim

zlw1

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I will be doing the random’s here shortly for the four and six box break.
It’ll give people time to trade.
Additionally, I plan on doing both breaks around 6:30 - 700 PM.east/ 330 - 400PM West