Complete and mailed! 6 2021 Mega Bowman Boxes, Heritage Blaster & Hanger, Hangers 4 Diamond King & 2 Topps Series 2, Plus...

gwynn_fan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hi
Found 2 boxes of whatever the heck these boxes are, at Walgreens in Quincy on our last night. I have never seen a break of them, hopefully something good will be in them.
Three spots left if you know anyone.
Bob

Attachments

• 20210630_011821.jpg
    20210630_011821.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 20210630_011840.jpg
    20210630_011840.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 4

mcgwirenut

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
i have seen those in both baseball and football and have pulled game used and autos from both sports in the .... mostly older cards from the junk wax era along with some newer years .... plus base hof players cards

dragonfire613

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hi
Six boxes of 2021 Bowman Mega, 300 cards total, 50 cards per box.

2021 Bowman Mega Box Chrome Baseball Box Break​

• 2 Exclusive Mega Box Chrome Packs (5 cards per pack)
  • 4 Packs of 2021 Bowman Baseball (10 cards per pack)

Also in the break:
FOUR 4 2021 Donruss Diamond Kings Retail Hanger Box 20 Cards Inserts Walmart 80 cards: 3SPs, 2 Inserts & 1 Red Frame Parallel per box. https://www.cardboardconnection.com/2021-panini-diamond-kings-baseball-cards
TWO 2 2021 TOPPS Series 2 BASEBALL Hanger Box 67 Cards Factory Sealed 2 Walmart Exclusive Royal Blue Per Box 134 cards
ONE 2021 Topps Heritage Blaster 8 packs of 9 cards 72 cards. Pulled a Ferguson Jenkins Real Auto in the last break!
One 2021 Topps Heritage Hanger 35 cards
AND
One 2021 Topps Series 1 sealed Cody Bellinger tin with 75 with an exclusive Chrome 70 Years Topps insert, 5 1952 Redux cards and 1 chrome 1952 redux card.

That's 696 cards to start!

If you've been in my breaks before, you know I also like to open packs that have been in the garage for years. Last time it was 2 1987 Topps wrap packs. I may have more of those, and other years of Topps, Donruss, Fleer and Score. The quicker this breaks fills, the more items to be added.
Also, I am always trimming my herd and adding cards from the overflowing boxes in the garage, so no one will be shut out.

Not enough?
There will again be a pick the MLB winners contest, from a date to be selected, and the winner gets all their cards shipped in the Bellinger tin!

So, how many would be Interested at 15 spots for two teams for $40 a spot and $35 additional spots?

When you sign up, you'll pick a team from those available. After all 15 picks, of the first round, is complete; I will list the transaction and my paypal address. Then LarryG, who all ready started things off, will start the second round of picks.

The break will most likely take place on July 1, after I get back from two weeks in New England. It will take place live on YouTube and the link will be posted at the top of this frame. For the best experience, you can click on the view on YouTube button and be able to chat with me.

Any questions? Don't be afraid to ask.
I hope everyone will tune in and have a fun time!
Thanks
LMK Bob

Round 1 Round 2
1 LarryG Red Sox
2. pinetarboys. Padres
3. pinetarboys. Yankees
4. Molitor04x. Blue Jays
5. Molitor04x. Angels
6. roger16. Cardinals
7. mechjo16. Tigers
8. jordanrulz. Pirates
9. mcgwirenut. Marlins
10. LarryG Twins
11. Gwynn_fan. Dodgers
12. Mcgwirenut Rays
I'll take 2 spots, nationals and rangers

dragonfire613

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hi
Found 2 boxes of whatever the heck these boxes are, at Walgreens in Quincy on our last night. I have never seen a break of them, hopefully something good will be in them.
Three spots left if you know anyone.
Bob
I bought one of these at Walgreens awhile back... mostly 88-89 commons with a few others sprinkled in. I've seen some of the auto "hits" online... good for a laugh and nostalgia!

gwynn_fan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hi
We made are transfer from Boston to Midway to the Midway to San Diego, just as the last passengers were boarding. Unfortunately, our luggage are still in Midway, because they weren't smart enough to wait 5 more minutes, even though the planes were a door away from each other!

I will post the translations later today!

Larry g can make his second round pick and get that started!

The contest for the Cody Bellinger tops tin is to pick every winner of Friday's games. Please use

To pick the winners!
THANKS Bob

pinetarboys

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hi
We made are transfer from Boston to Midway to the Midway to San Diego, just as the last passengers were boarding. Unfortunately, our luggage are still in Midway, because they weren't smart enough to wait 5 more minutes, even though the planes were a door away from each other!

I will post the translations later today!

Larry g can make his second round pick and get that started!

The contest for the Cody Bellinger tops tin is to pick every winner of Friday's games. Please use

To pick the winners!
THANKS Bob
So PM picked winners of this 7/2 Friday’s games like last break with tin…
Thanks Josh

gwynn_fan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
On the tin picks, yes, please.PM them to me! Don't want someone stealing your choices. Also, for the tie breaker, what will be the final score in the Padres at Philadelphia game?
Bob