Complete We Hit $125 Bohm & Royce Lewis Bowman Red 5/5 Topps Series 2 Jumbo, Panini Select & Stadium Club

gwynn_fan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hi
Here's the link on YouTube and I am also sitting in Chat on thebench

Starting with HOBBY BOXES, as apposed to ****** mega boxes (though we did pull some Austin Martin and Blaze Jordan,) of

1 2021 Topps Series 2 Jumbo Hobby containing 1 guaranteed auto and 2 relic cards; plus 2 Silver packs and 2 top loaders. 10 Packs/46 Cards=460 Cards

2 2021 Panini Select Hobby containing 2 autos and 2 relic cards; lots of colored parallels and plethora of 2021 rookies. 12 Packs/5 Cards= 60 Cards

3 2021 Stadium Club Hobby containing 2 Autos; and orange/black parallels and 1991 TSC reprint cards. 16 Packs/8 Cards=128 Cards

Just starting out, that's 648 cards to break! 5 Autos and 4 Relics!

If you've been in my breaks before, you know I also like to open packs that have been in the garage for years. Last time it was 1 1988 Topps wrap pack with a Tom Glavine RC on the front, with a Canseco All Star. Also broke 1991 Donruss, 1988 Score and 1991 Fleer the yellow bomb. Pulled 3 different Ryne Sandberg cards.
I have more of those, or other years of Topps, Donruss, Fleer and Score. The quicker this breaks fills, the more items to be added.
Also, I am always trimming my herd and adding cards from the overflowing boxes in the garage, so no one will be shut out.

Not enough?
There will also be at least 4 2021 Blasters! And not one will be opening day!
As Promised...3 new blasters. 1 2021 Bowman 72 cards, 1 2021 Topps Series 2 98 cards & 1 70th Anniversary Patch and 1 Absolute 40 cards plus either a blaster exclusive Auto or Memorabilia card. That's 210 more cards, with the surprise stuff from the garage, over a 1000 cards in this break!

So, how many would be Interested at 15 spots for two teams for $50 a spot and $45 additional spots?

When you sign up, you'll pick a team from those available. After all 15 picks, of the first round, is complete; I will list the transaction and my paypal address. Then going in order, will start the second round of picks.

The break will most likely take place, after all spots are filled. It will take place live on YouTube and the link will be posted at the top of this frame and the time. For the best experience, you can click on the view on YouTube button and be able to chat with me.

Any questions? Don't be afraid to ask.
I hope everyone will tune in and have a fun time!
Thanks
LMK Bob

1. bostonsox77. Pirates. Tigers
2. bostonsox77. Angels. Nationals
3 roger16 Cardinals Orioles
4. jordanrulz Braves. Mariners
5. pinetarboys Padres. Reds
6. dragonfire613. Blue Jays Twinkies
7. dragonfire613. Dodgers] Brewers
8 LarryG Red Sox Royals
9. mcgwirenut Yankees. RAys
10. Larry G Marlins Rangers
11 bengyax Giants Athletic
12. Larry G White Sox Astros
13 Molitor04x Phillies Indians
14 Molitor04x Cubs Rockies
15. Jerryjtj. Mets Diamondbacks

Attachments

• DSCN3326.JPG
    DSCN3326.JPG
    71.2 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCN3327.JPG
    DSCN3327.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCN3328.JPG
    DSCN3328.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCN3329.JPG
    DSCN3329.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCN3330.JPG
    DSCN3330.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCN3331.JPG
    DSCN3331.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCN3332.JPG
    DSCN3332.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

gwynn_fan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I'll take spot 13 if available
Hi
Doesn't work that way... You pick the team you want i.e. say you would have the first pick and you could take the Red Sox with it. This is not a random break, in other words.
Just LMK which team you want with the first pick.
Bob

dragonfire613

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Starting with HOBBY BOXES, as apposed to ****** mega boxes (though we did pull some Austin Martin and Blaze Jordan,) of

1 2021 Topps Series 2 Jumbo Hobby containing 1 guaranteed auto and 2 relic cards; plus 2 Silver packs and 2 top loaders. 10 Packs/46 Cards=460 Cards

2 2021 Panini Select Hobby containing 2 autos and 2 relic cards; lots of colored parallels and plethora of 2021 rookies. 12 Packs/5 Cards= 60 Cards

3 2021 Stadium Club Hobby containing 2 Autos; and orange/black parallels and 1991 TSC reprint cards. 16 Packs/8 Cards=128 Cards

Just starting out, that's 648 cards to break! 5 Autos and 4 Relics!

If you've been in my breaks before, you know I also like to open packs that have been in the garage for years. Last time it was 1 1988 Topps wrap pack with a Tom Glavine RC on the front, with a Canseco All Star. Also broke 1991 Donruss, 1988 Score and 1991 Fleer the yellow bomb. Pulled 3 different Ryne Sandberg cards.
I have more of those, or other years of Topps, Donruss, Fleer and Score. The quicker this breaks fills, the more items to be added.
Also, I am always trimming my herd and adding cards from the overflowing boxes in the garage, so no one will be shut out.

Not enough?
There will also be at least 4 2021 Blasters! And not one will be opening day!

So, how many would be Interested at 15 spots for two teams for $50 a spot and $45 additional spots?

When you sign up, you'll pick a team from those available. After all 15 picks, of the first round, is complete; I will list the transaction and my paypal address. Then going in order, will start the second round of picks.

The break will most likely take place, after all spots are filled. It will take place live on YouTube and the link will be posted at the top of this frame and the time. For the best experience, you can click on the view on YouTube button and be able to chat with me.

Any questions? Don't be afraid to ask.
I hope everyone will tune in and have a fun time!
Thanks
LMK Bob

1. bostonsox77. Pirates
2. bostonsox77. Angels
3 roger16 Cardinals
4. jordanrulz Braves
5. pinetarboys Padres
I'll take 2 spots, the blue Jays and dodgers

gwynn_fan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hi
As Promised...3 new blasters. 1 2021 Bowman 72 cards, 1 2021 Topps Series 2 98 cards & 1 70th Anniversary Patch and 1 Absolute 40 cards plus either a blaster exclusive Auto or Memorabilia card. That's 210 more cards, with the surprise stuff from the garage, over a 1000 cards in this break!
break 1.jpgbreak 2.jpgbreak 3.jpg

mcgwirenut

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
just a quick question for you ...... if a card is pulled with multiple players from different teams on it ...... how is it determined who gets that card if a person does not have both teams already ?

gwynn_fan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
just a quick question for you ...... if a card is pulled with multiple players from different teams on it ...... how is it determined who gets that card if a person does not have both teams already ?
Okay...how I worked it in the past.
1 If all the players belong to one owner, he gets the card
2 If more than one owner, I'll check Beckett and in most cases, they'll have team assigned to the card.
3 If two different owners and not listed in Beckett. I do a best of seven flip of a coin, with heads the early pick and tails for a later pick.
4 If more than two players on the card.
a) see 1
b) see 2
c) If three different or four different owners on one card. 3 I'll roll a die in a first one to four wins, with high drafter 1&2, next 3&4 and last 5&6.
d) League leader cards are usually who won the category.
Hope this helps!
Bob
P.S. Hopefully, will get at least 5 more players, if I have to take a team.