Complete We Hit $125 Bohm & Royce Lewis Bowman Red 5/5 Topps Series 2 Jumbo, Panini Select & Stadium Club

gwynn_fan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hi Guys
Was out in the Garage and the four wrap packs are:
1987 Donruss, 1991 Fleer, 1992 Fleer and 1993 Fleer Series 2.
At least two mint hall of fame cards, from teams that have not been picked yet! How many more might be in there?

break 4.jpg

gwynn_fan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hi Guys
There was.a box break of TSC for $13 a spot and a select break for $17 so that's $30! Nobody busted a Series 2 Jumbo, which costs more than Select, so figure $20, that $50 for.just the three Hobby boxes.
So, in extra items, there's four wrap packs from between 87 & 93 with minimum Ripken and Schmidt. Plus, 3 blasters and the cards from an Absolute break!
Plus, I'm adding more cards to make.each package.8 ounces, which $4.00 shipping x 15, for another $60 extra.
Bob

Last edited:

gwynn_fan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hi
Finally! Transactions have been posted and ready for the second round of picks.
Bostonsox77 is.up.

once all Pay ments.have been received and all picks have been made, break.Will be within 24 hours. I
Break will be On YouTube and the link will be.posted in first conversation box. Hopefully, you'll click on the "watch on YouTube" link let me know how I'm doing!

Question, I have been going through a 5000 count box, of mostly junk box and separating them into divisions. So far, have comp!eted 3 rows and hopefully, will finish the Last two tonight. There 's lots of rookies and hall of Famers. If you would prefer not to.have any additional "junk" cards, lmk. The majority of the cardsare at least near mint

Trade Night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!
Join in on the fun!

eBay

Members online