Complete We Hit $125 Bohm & Royce Lewis Bowman Red 5/5 Topps Series 2 Jumbo, Panini Select & Stadium Club

pinetarboys

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hi
Finally! Transactions have been posted and ready for the second round of picks.
Bostonsox77 is.up.

once all Pay ments.have been received and all picks have been made, break.Will be within 24 hours. I
Break will be On YouTube and the link will be.posted in first conversation box. Hopefully, you'll click on the "watch on YouTube" link let me know how I'm doing!

Question, I have been going through a 5000 count box, of mostly junk box and separating them into divisions. So far, have comp!eted 3 rows and hopefully, will finish the Last two tonight. There 's lots of rookies and hall of Famers. If you would prefer not to.have any additional "junk" cards, lmk. The majority of the cardsare at least near mint
Go ahead @bostonsox77 with picks…
Thanks Josh

gwynn_fan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
bostonsox77 picked Nationals and Tigers!
un picked teams bottom of first post!
Roger?ok
waiting on Jordan and Pinetar paymets. Thanks for the quick response!
I'd all pickef, may be able on Monday evening.

Last edited:

gwynn_fan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Thanks Guys, for speeding this up! Everyone has paid!
as an extra bonus: I been speratimy a 5000 count box into divisions, before doing teams. But, I have been holding out the HOFs. So, if you can text me your favorite HO F from the late 80/90s . Also, some that should be in HOF, Like Clemens and Son of a B obby, some Topps turn back the clock and a few first Topps Gregg Olson of the Orioles!
I'll be home a little after 6 PDT, and if everything is picked, we can crack this around 7. Hopefully, you east coasters can stay up that latte!o
Bob

gwynn_fan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hi
Looks like everyone has two teams, so...
I was planning on doing the break when i.got.home, which I can. But, have been Shanghai by my.family and.being.forced to out.and eat sushi, darm it all.
So, I can break tonight around 8, or I can probably do it around 4.PDT, which will be.7 on the lesser coast.
Which do you prefer? Winning count when I get home, wins. If you decide on tomorrow; I will break one of my two.boxes.of 2020 Leaf Perfect Game.
LMK
Bob
PS Only 2 players have responded on HOF wants.

pinetarboys

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hi
Looks like everyone has two teams, so...
I was planning on doing the break when i.got.home, which I can. But, have been Shanghai by my.family and.being.forced to out.and eat sushi, darm it all.
So, I can break tonight around 8, or I can probably do it around 4.PDT, which will be.7 on the lesser coast.
Which do you prefer? Winning count when I get home, wins. If you decide on tomorrow; I will break one of my two.boxes.of 2020 Leaf Perfect Game.
LMK
Bob
PS Only 2 players have responded on HOF wants.
I vote tomorrow…
Thanks Josh
P.S. HOF wants Derek Jeter