Completed! 2021 Topps Jumbo S1 box, 6 2021 Topps S1 Fat Packs, 2020 Topps Update Blaster, Prizm Draft Hobby & 1 Blaster Plus More!

gwynn_fan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hi
Everyone has their teams and have paid!

I can probably do the break around 11 PDT tomorrow morning!

It will be on YouTube Live. I will post the link in the first comment. If you want to comment, you have to c!pick on the "View on YouTube" link.

I don't know how long the break will take, as the Prizm cards don't have the team name, but the college name or no name for high school. Will have to cross reference with baseball reference. Com

Thanks again for taking part. Any questions, lmk Bob

LarryG

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Bob, Here is a link to a page on Beckett, which has a link to download an excel file of the set checklist, which lists the MLB team for each player in the Prizm Draft Picks set -
https://www.beckett.com/news/2020-panini-prizm-draft-picks-baseball-cards/

The link to the download is in red just above the base set checklist.

This would be much quicker than checking baseballreference

I would send you the file but don't see how I can attach the xls file here.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
I'll be doing a mailing/Cat food/shopping run about that time..... Oh well.....Good luck to everyone on the break tomorrow...I can always watch it later over my late lunch! Best regards, David PS me and my new girl friend Kim (new billionarie).....are flying to Topps company and she's going to buy the company for me! I'll be the new president. First order of business is to fired the guy who wanted to sell Tribute baseball boxes for close to $500.00 ; )

Last edited:

gwynn_fan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I'll be doing a mailing/Cat food/shopping run about that time..... Oh well.....Good luck to everyone on the break tomorrow...I can always watch it later over my late lunch! Best regards, David PS me and my new girl friend Kim (new billionarie).....are flying to Topps company and she's going to buy the company for me! I'll be the new president. First order of business is to fired the guy who wanted to sell Tribute baseball boxes for close to $500.00 ; )
Hi David
Sorry you won't be there at 1100, probably going to run over an hour, having to stop and look up all the teams the draft picks are playing for.

I have been watching Jabs Family breaks for a while, here the one from yesterday busting a Topps Tribute box. Whoever sponsored the break will b lucky to get $200, if even that!

greatdadx2

HOF
5.00 star(s)
The all cloth card of Strasburg is considered a relics card. So that would be the 2nd out of the 2021 Topps Jumbo box

Thanks again for the break, Roger

Good catch Roger
I think this is the one:

2021 Topps Iconic Card Patches #ICPSS Stephen StrasburgTeam: Washington NationalsBaseballMEM
-
-
$8.00
$20.00

gwynn_fan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Ok that makes sense!

So, just get a measure, I have 2 2020 Elite Hobby Boxes with 8 autos and at least 1 relic.per box, 2 Mega boxes Prizm Draft with 1 auto.per box, two fat packs of.2018 Optic and two fat packs 2021 Topps. Thinking $33 first team and $30 additional teams. 15 spots.
LMK Bob

greatdadx2

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Ok that makes sense!

So, just get a measure, I have 2 2020 Elite Hobby Boxes with 8 autos and at least 1 relic.per box, 2 Mega boxes Prizm Draft with 1 auto.per box, two fat packs of.2018 Optic and two fat packs 2021 Topps. Thinking $33 first team and $30 additional teams. 15 spots.
LMK Bob

I unfortunately will not be able to get in this break....Have a couple of trips coming up here in the very near future...going to the Bay area to finally see my Mom and other family members right after the two weeks is up after I get my 2nd dose next week....Then have Sunday Inland Empire 66ers games....and finally heading on a road trip to Denver to see Chris Stapleton in concert in June

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Thanks for the break! Miss going to the Bay area for two years in a row...first injury...and second the current problem.....loved walking the streets in San Francisco.....the food and people! Best regards, David

gwynn_fan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)

gwynn_fan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Just wondering, nobody but Sasquatch happy with the break or just not into autos?
For example, I sold

For $40, and was numbered to /75. And still have 7 more autos to sale.

Have added to mint rack packs of 1987 Topps!, with guy who won't be in the Hall of Fame.

Will be a few more treats!
Hope you join, Pirates still available!
Bob