Conan Won't Host The Tonight Show @ 12:05

TJCloutier

5.00 star(s)
Im watching Leno currently... Leno's a classic. Love the show, try to catch it every night. Sadly I'll miss it if it's on at 11:35 though.

dankir96

4.90 star(s)
Howard Stern has been talking about this the last few days. Personally, I could care less. Even if I liked his show, I could never stay awake that long to watch it. It sounds like Conan's lawyers really screwed up.

mintman2

5.00 star(s)
NBC took a gamble and lost ! I don't know the legalities but if I were them I think I'd try to turn back the clock....... dump Conan and put Leno back on the tonight show.

DaNotoriousNIC

4.90 star(s)
If Conan got rid of Andy and went back more towards the same format as when he was doing the Late Night show I would care more, I use to watch all the time then. In all honesty NBC screwed this one up though because Conan will go to Fox and most likely have more viewers then he did on NBC. I like Leno and all but its just stupid for NBC to make this big of a mess to still have him only do a 30 min show. Do gotta say though I don't know why in the world they have kept Carson Daily all this time.

fatrat

5.00 star(s)
What about Jack Paar?

Am I the only one who remembers Jack Paar? Seems to me he was Carson's predecessor. ??? Nobody is as good as Carson was! :D

jrchoholic83

5.00 star(s)
I have never thought for a second that Leno was even remotely funny. Conan is absolutely HILARIOUS!!! I think it is an age difference though for who likes who. I don't know anyone in my age range (I'm 26) that likes Leno.

Jeremy

SevensGotAGun

5.00 star(s)
Conan couldnt do his act the way he wanted with the time to 10:30 but moving him to 12am would have killed him in ratings (I agree ditch Andy). On the other hand Fallon's show is decent some nights and I cant stand the Leno's overhyped hypocritic attempt at comedy. When I first got married, I started watching Conan from the start and Fallon when his show started also (though I wanted to turn it many a time). All will work out. Conan can ditch NBC, Fox will pay Conan a ton to come over and make him the flag man they wanted, Jimmy keeps his show, and Leno can be Leno. Good night and God Bless

Last edited:

avstars

5.00 star(s)
It's a done deal, Conan's last show is this Friday :(

He did get a lot of money from NBC, and he got his workers covered too.