CONTEST CLOSED! CONGRATS MIKE! Guess who's missing from this picture... Win free card

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

roddster

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Prize for winning this contest is a custom t206 Kris Bryant, a custom Allen & Ginter Derek Jeter (Bazooka Back #'d 23/25), a graded Gary Sheffield 1989 Error RC, and a pack or my custom 2008 Allen & Ginter Minis.

Bryant%20206_zpsxltf4kgm.jpg
Jeter_zpsefmxem8c.jpg
Sheffield%20No%20Photo_zpsnmlh4znz.jpg

Entry is open to everybody who wishes to join, simply guess who's likeness is missing from this picture below. Collecting my custom set will obviously help you in figuring out who this is, so go to the free card forum and sign up for a packet of free cards!

To my fellow traders who used my free card forum post as a place to make trades for my cards (Mike, Benski3, tglg, Katester44, mgm37, Tennelson55, Sturgeon, Seawolf17, scc76), I appreciate your interest in this set so please help yourself to two guesses per clue that I give during this contest.

Clues will be given periodically of which everybody can take another guess, a checklist containing the 104 names of who could be missing from this picture can also be found on my free card giveaway thread.

Now who's missing from that picture?! Good luck!!

IMG_0112_zpspao9fsgm.jpg

Last edited:
I noticed on the picks russel Wilson named on a texas player and a quarterback next to each other, im assuming the tex player is a misprint. so Wilson is my 1st pick and sailor jack is second because I start each new season with a box of cracker jacks and coke

There are two Russel Wilson cards in the set. One is an insert in the 'What Could've Been Had They Gone Another Way' set which has him pictured in a Texas Rangers uniform. The other card which appears in the base set is of him in his Seahawks uniform. For guessing Russell Wilson I'd give you credit for either card so it's kind of a two for one guess!

But.... nobody's gotten it yet. Here's your first clue which means everybody gets another guess.

Clue:
Bright_Turquoise_429705_i0_zpsktzqxay4.png

Status
Not open for further replies.