Contest Closed - Pick the (Hull) Number - Dalberov Wins

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gonavy0806

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
One Guess Per Person Each Day

2004 Leaf Certified Cuts 287 O.Joseph ROO AU/499 RC 499 $8.00 Braves

I have had this card for years and have never been able to trade it. So, I figure I'll just give it away, but I thought I'd have some fun doing it. And since I have never held a contest, here it is:

As some of you know, I am stationed on submarines in the Navy. Pick the hull number of the submarine I am thinking about. (Hint, it is a Los Angeles Class submarine). If you guess either the correct hull number or submarine name, that will count as a correct answer.

Thanks! Brian

Last edited:
How about the Norfolk - 714?? I must confess, I had to look at a list of LA class subs; none came to mind. Thanks for what you do, by the way!! And thanks for the contest!

Fatrat John
(Regular Navy, 1965-1969)

How about the last sub to unfortunately make a headline - U.S.S. Maine.

Thanks for the contest and more importantly, for serving our country!
(I used to be a mechanical designer for Electric Boat in Groton - the Submarine capital of the world).

Hi there,

Thanks for contest and more importantly your service. I will try the USS Newport News (SSN-750).

Please let me know if you do one on carriers. I will have to go w/ CVN-75 (Truman)... happened to take the maiden voyage on that one!!

God Bless shipmate,
Adam
('96-'01 CTT2)

Incorrect numbers guessed: 700, 714, 741 (Maine), 750

It was probalby silly of me to think that anyone would know the LA Class submarines off the top of their head. So, I'm going to post this info to help out.

Here are the possible hull numbers: 688-726 and 750-773.

I didn't state it in my initial post, but it's one guess per person each day. Thanks!
Brian

SSN 721 Chicago

thanx for the contest,
paul
(1981-85, USS Savannah AOR-4)
(1987-91, Naval Air Station Glenview, Naval Air Station Willow Grove)