CONTEST CLOSED! - Round 2 - Guess who's missing from this picture

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

roddster

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Prize for winning this contest is a custom t206 Steven Souza, a custom Allen & Ginter Joc Pederson (Bazooka Back #'d 02/25), 2014 Bowman Chrome Kris Bryant, and a pack or my custom 2008 Allen & Ginter Minis.

Souza%20206_zpshjxzow0j.jpg
Pederson%20_zpsuyx4sa0r.jpg
Bryant%20Bowman%20Chrome_zpshlf3woog.jpg

Entry is open to everybody except for MIKE (who's just getting too good at winning my contests ;) so we'll give somebody else a chance to win it), simply guess who's likeness is missing from this picture below. Collecting my custom set will obviously help you in figuring out who this is, so go to the free card forum and sign up for a packet of free cards!

To my fellow traders who used my free card forum post as a place to make trades for my cards (Benski3, tglg, Katester44, mgm37, Tennelson55, Sturgeon, Seawolf17, scc76), I appreciate your interest in this set so please help yourself to two guesses per clue that I give during this contest.

Clues will be given periodically of which everybody can take another guess, a checklist containing the 104 names of who could be missing from this picture can also be found on my free card giveaway thread.

Now who's missing from that picture?! Good luck!!

IMG_0116_zpsufalw5a2.jpg

Last edited:
"Entry is open to everybody except for MIKE" ...that made me laugh, thank you Ryan and good luck to all (except me :)

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.