Corey Haim, 38 - dead

lep1010

5.00 star(s)
apparently a drug overdose, had trouble w/ link - erik

worldwideed

5.00 star(s)
Very sad about this one. I'm 37 myself and grew up on his movies with him. Lost Boys is a classic and License to Drive is my all time guilty pleasure movie, and don't forget Lucas.

worldwideed

5.00 star(s)
As someone who has his own struggles and demons I personally sympathize and understand, on some level, people who struggle to stay clean. I used to be very much in the belief that if someone died from drugs that it was their fault for being stupid enough to mess with them in the first place. Now I've matured beyond that and realized that regardless of how they started no one would choose to go down that way. We are ALL flawed, is your bad habit going to kill you? I hope not but if it does I will be here to say that I'm sorry you are gone.

SevensGotAGun

5.00 star(s)
Dont forget his appearance after the credits on Lost Boys II. The only thing that kept you watching the dvd was to see if he would make an appearance and Feldman agreed to share the screen for 20 seconds or so with him. Lost Boys has always been one of my favs and I will miss Corey. May God be with his family and may he RIP.