Couple of weekend IP excursions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CW13

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Nothing phenomenal again but had a chance to attend a couple of local events..

Saturday I went to a Wounded Warriors Charity Softball game. It's for a pretty great cause; and it's cool to see these guys still be able to compete and interact. It was pretty much all football players and several that either didn't have cards or only had maybe 1 issue and I didn't have it. They did sign autographs during the game so I was in and out quickly...All these are for trade as well..

Patrick Crayton 4 cards
Kevin Mench 2 cards
Isaiah Stanback 3 cards
puertorico103_zpsdab15bb4.jpg
Tashard Choice 7 cards
puertorico104_zpsa23127ef.jpg
Today I went to TCU/Texas Tech. TCU got destroyed 12-2 but you can't beat dollar dog day and the sun finally broke through around the 6th. TCU kid hit 98 on the radar gun as well..
Ray Hayward(Tech pitching coach) 5 cards
Preston Morrison 3 cards
puertorico105_zps248cbdfe.jpg
Kirk Saarloos 6 cards(1 for Spencer)
puertorico108_zps632dc921.jpg
Riley Ferrell 7 cards
puertorico107_zps8c2fba29.jpg
Brandon Finnegan 8 cards(climbing up draft boards..I believe he leads nation in K's..96 mph lefthander
puertorico106_zpsfb2a4246.jpg
thanks for reading
Chris

That's some great stuff, Chris! I'll have to try and get Tracy for you later.

Future HOFer in there anywhere? Congrats!!

haha probably not, but both Finnegan and Ferrell(sounds like an Irish bar) should get drafted pretty high. Finnegan could go as high as top 10 overall this year while Ferrell will be in next years draft. Ferrell may drop to late 1st b/c he's mainly a reliever; but he touches 99 with a nasty slider and could move through a minor league system very quickly..

thanks guys